The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Signature Refusing to accept.
Basically when ever I attempt to edit my signature it comes up with every error known to history including "Unable to validate 404 error"...

Can this be delt with please? Its driving me insane..

"Not Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /forum/ucp.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. "
[Image: Mokosig-1.jpg]
In Times Of War, Do Not Crave Honour.
Do Not Pray For Order, Amity Or Surrender.
Ask Only The You Outlive The Day.
Are you using an image from Imageshack for it? That tends to give that error and they can't be used here.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Also be aware that large signature pictures really don't add anything but extra scrolling time for other readers of the forums. A small one is best :)
It was actually text not a picture... So I don't know what to say to that...
[Image: Mokosig-1.jpg]
In Times Of War, Do Not Crave Honour.
Do Not Pray For Order, Amity Or Surrender.
Ask Only The You Outlive The Day.
There is a character limit for signature texts, but I forget what it is. That may be your issue.
It's 255. *sagenod*
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."