The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Silent1`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm the RpPvPing type. I love to fight honorably, of course, I hate when I see how much stronger killing the weaker but I'm spokojny and I can controll my self, I never attacks first I also like to sit in taverns xD

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in Opole, Poland in 1990 I can speak English and Polish is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend showed it to me told what and how well, and I fell in love at first sight. Then came World of Warcraft, and I knew that this game for me

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was looking for many days to find a good rp server at last I found you on the side attracted me your name 'conquest of the horde. " ^ ^ And the fact that you're server Rp

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love all rp but as I said above "I also like to sit in taverns xD" i love war I love to fight for survival I do not have any restrictions

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, Orcs of the many reasons, every race has great leaders, but Thrall led the orcs to a better future, as an orc I am proud because Thrall is lider.What about the class is a warrior or hunter strength and honor ^ ^

What are your expectations of this server?:
Great fun RP RP RP and Good funny people with a sense of humor

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think playing WoW, people should know its history if you do not know is no fun

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Young Tharok Frostfang from Frostwolf clan. war deprived him of his family raised by Grunnda Wolfheart who was a friend of the family, taught him everything he needed to survive the often talked about his parents praised the zeal and honor of his father in battle and Skills shaman Mother. Tharok at age 18 decided to embark on his great adventure of wanting to win and defend the honor of his clan

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
A quick glance in our Off-Topic forum and you'll see just how humorous we can be!

Welcome!