The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Silyth's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Anna, but in the WoW roleplaying community I'm known as Silyth or Setah. I have roleplayed since I was only eleven years old, but a large chunk of that time was spent roleplaying in my native language and on forums or in chats. About three years ago, at the release of Cataclysm, I picked up roleplaying in World of Warcraft. Since then I've been on and off on retail, I've also spent quite some time on private servers.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in the Netherlands and Dutch is my primary language, though I like to think that I know the English language well enough to rp on a decent level.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Me and my little brother got our hands on a free fourteen day trail when I was around the age of twelve and we both got addicted for a good while. We both played on and off, but I am the only one who stuck with it in the end. After a break of a good two years I decided to buy cataclysm and discovered that ingame roleplaying was possible. After a while I got bored with it, however, and soon found a private roleplaying server that was, of course, a lot smaller than any retail server but with people I liked a lot. I've been hooked onto WoW roleplaying since.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Word of mouth!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I really enjoy starting out with simple characters and seeing where I can get to with them. To me, the progressing part is the most fun of the entire experience because you never know what is going to shape your character and how they will end up. It also makes it easier for me to keep up with them, because I can't exactly play a master strategist without having learned a thing or two about strategy.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have taken a huge liking to humans, because they have a short lifespan compared to other races but still accomplish a lot. When it comes to classes I like priests a lot, just because the healing role appeals to me (I love writing the emotes for that, haha) but I have played thieves, warriors and druids before too.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a mature community that knows their characters and how they are supposed to play them, but knows how to have fun too! I also hope to learn a lot of the other players on this server, because I'm not exactly a master writer myself, but I'm always willing to learn.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The introduction rule, it's good to know who you're dealing with!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was theloud noise of a garbage bin hitting the cold ground that woke her up. A muffled "what the fell" rolled from her lips as she rapidly pushed herself away from the ground. Her blue eyes were darting across the alleyway, almost panicked, but when they locked onto the form of a child, a child with pale skin and black curls framing his face, her gaze softened. "What are you doing up at this time, Thomas? Everyone's still asleep."

The girl knew that this was not entirely true. The sun was already coming up and trying to spread it's warmth through the streets of Stormwind and a lot of merchants were probably already awake, but that was of no importance right now. The little boy was still catching his breath, hands resting on his knees now. "Rayna sent me here to get you, says she has news."

"News 'bout what?" She got up, folding the blanket up until it was small enough to squeeze in her shoulderbag, and rubbed her eyes. "What kinda stuff is important enough to wake me at..." She paused, glancing up at the sky with squinted eyes before speaking again. "...six in the damn morning?"

The kid shrugged, mumbling a vague "Idunno" before straightening his back a little and running off. Ashe sighed and brushed the dust off her already-dirty pants, not really in a hurry "Better go see what she wants then," she said, talking to no-one in particular. "But she better have a good reason."

It wasn't until the sound of the kid's footsteps had completely faded away that she started walking. When she passed the can that the boy had knocked over she put it up again. No garbage in her alley.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hello there, Silyth! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Seems a few have come here through "word of mouth" lately! Interesting. :) I wasn't aware word had started spreading, but it's pretty cool to hear nonetheless. Glad you found us!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin