The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Simcity 5!
[Image: ktL05AB.jpg]

How have you guys been enjoying your Simcity experience? :]
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
LOL.

I personally love the screen that tells you that you have to wait for half a day to play it, despite you wanting to play single player. Such high resolution.

1.7 rating, out of 3059 user reviews.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

[Image: XNrHCBw.png]

Stop being so greedy about wanting to play, Rensin!
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
EA's PR campaign is enough fun for me.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

So how about that Simcity 4 with the bigger cities with offline single-player and citizens that actually have a home instead of going to the first empty house?
Glad to know that. I'm tickled by the customer service!

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I'm stunned at the amount of low score user reviews this game has gotten. Logically, you can't score a game that you haven't played and as far as I know, nobody has managed to play it yet.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Should rename it sim city: trainwreck...
The funny part is where I thought nothing would fail harder and faster than SW:TOR.

Oh was I wrong.
(03-14-2013, 11:12 AM)Roxas65 Wrote: I'm stunned at the amount of low score user reviews this game has gotten. Logically, you can't score a game that you haven't played and as far as I know, nobody has managed to play it yet.

A game being unplayable factors heavily into scoring.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

(03-14-2013, 11:12 AM)Roxas65 Wrote: I'm stunned at the amount of low score user reviews this game has gotten. Logically, you can't score a game that you haven't played and as far as I know, nobody has managed to play it yet.

People gave it a 1 because it was utterly broken upon launch, thus a terrible game. (Unplayable, queue's, bugs, crashes to desktop and so forth) A core singleplayer game that has been forced into Multiplayer, which is so horribly broken that they need to remove features in order to make it work slightly less bad. :>

Can't really blame them, predicted it and haven't gotten it because of it. EA ruined it.

Tbh, I'm more stunned by the 'Critic' reviews; The big names sucking up to EA and giving it high scores to reduce the damage dealt. *Shrug* I just hope people will stop buying EA games now till they get their stuff together.

Edit; Rensin beat me to it.
I think I see what Roxas did there.
Gotta be a good doggie or they'll pull the advertisements and early looks.

Edit: Also, thirty minute timer instead of an actual queue. No AI. No big lots. Possibility of offline single player taken out early. I wish EA would stop making me hate their games so I can stop being 'that one guy who probably hates video games'.
I'm the guy among my friends that gets known as "The one that likes obscure indy games". When really... I just like functional non-intrusive software...

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Haven't gotten it. Probably won't have it. I've got Sim City IV and it's niiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
(03-14-2013, 12:20 PM)Psychyn Wrote:

People gave it a 1 because it was utterly broken upon launch, thus a terrible game. (Unplayable, queue's, bugs, crashes to desktop and so forth) A core singleplayer game that has been forced into Multiplayer, which is so horribly broken that they need to remove features in order to make it work slightly less bad. :>

Can't really blame them, predicted it and haven't gotten it because of it. EA ruined it.

Tbh, I'm more stunned by the 'Critic' reviews; The big names sucking up to EA and giving it high scores to reduce the damage dealt. *Shrug* I just hope people will stop buying EA games now till they get their stuff together.

Edit; Rensin beat me to it.

I know, I was just joking.

Anyways, you really can't trust any reviews these times except your own. Critic reviews are bought and user reviews are in most cases written by people who have no idea what the hell they're talking about or by the devs themselves.

Personally, I'll just wait for it to be cracked, because it will. Then the people who pirated the game will be the ones who can actually play it.

It's fun, a dude who works at Maxis said himself that EA's decision to have the game constantly hooked up to servers was very odd, because the servers really do nothing. He said that they maintain cloud data and some other loose stuff, but nothing that really has impact on gameplay. The reason they're all breaking down is because the servers they have for it are just.... Bad.

I think these two GIFs describe the situation quite good.

Spoiler:
[Image: h5EA273CB]
[Image: hDEFE6E3D]
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]