The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

SinisterScythe's Introduction :D.
[/color]First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: [color=#FF0000]Well to start things off I love to play games :D. Anything from WoW, to Call of Duty, to some good ol' fashion Zelda Games; I love them! I've played WoW in general for about 3 to 4 years i'd say, first 2 being on regular retail and the rest a mix of different Private Servers. I'm a kind of a laid back gammer, but i'll get competetive when the time calls for it. And its also the same for RP; I enjoy some casual RP over the Major RP. But again when the time calls for it i'll RP like Chuck Norris.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the U S of A :D. And my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?: Well, one day I was sitting on the computer playing Runescape, leveling up my woodcutting ability. And the commercial for WoW came on the TV. And at that moment I fell in love. "MOM, GET IN HERE!" I yelled, and explained to her why I needed this game. And then about 3 or 4 weeks later I was playing :D

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?): I have just always liked the RP aspect of WoW. First joining EchelonedWoW, then MilleniumWoW, and now this one seems to be appealing to me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
We'll like stated in the first question, I do enjoy casual RP over Major RP, but if come for the time I will RP like Chuck Norris :D. When it comes to the RP I dont really mind as long as its over 2 or 3. Because with 2 people it gets kinda awkwerd in my oppinion haha :p.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Hmm, I like Night Elfs and Blood Elfs. I just like Elfs pretty much haha, and for the Class i'd say Rogue or Mage. (Had a lvl 70 Rogue on Retail, 49 mage also on retail). But I dont really mind, I also like Humans too, because you know, I am one :p.

What are your expectations of this server?: I'd say I expect a good and stable community that knows what they're doing. Good GM's that know how to joke around, and RP'ers that can keep things fun but not to seriouse at the same time :)!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: I like the Maturity regulation. Because if it comes down too it, being hostile, profane talk and other forms of un-suitable behaviour is a sign of immaturity.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: "Mom, wake up! We gotta leave now!" I yelled as I heard the sounds of steel clashing, and the faint but certain feel of the lives around you being taken without remorse. As my Mother, Tashnuk, awoke in a rage of fear, I
Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
What is the RP aspects of the server? I would like to know if its World RP, and is there any places to OCC chill or talk?
Hello there SinisterScythe, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

It's mostly world, yes. There are hotspots as with anything, but most everywhere sees roleplay one way or another.
GMI is our OOC area, and people general put OOC comments whilst roleplaying in [1. General].
You'll probably spot a portal to GMI not long after making a character.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.
Thank you :). And hey about the story, I may have accidently clicked on the submit button without finishing it. Haha :l. So just kinda ex-nay that part of it.