The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Sinking...Maryland...?
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Oh yeah. All about them rules. On top of it. Ohhhh yeah.

2. How did you hear about us?

Used to game here, once 'pon a long time ago.

3. How did you get into RP?

AOL RP chatrooms, started when I was like thirteen. Played the typical punk/goth characters. Lots of knives. Lots of gloom, doom, and angst. All characters named after carrion birds and such. Got verbally thrashed by older RPers with ego problems, learned from it, became decent because of it.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
Oddly enough, an old buddy, and one of the biggest jocks you'll ever meet introduced me to it. He also introduced me to Final Fantasy. Closet geek.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Night elves. I don't like 'em because they're pretty, I like the off the beaten path tribal blokes. Wild, feral, intolerant, proud.
Blood elves, when I feel like playing a total douche bag or egocentric crook.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Thug, hustler, crook, revolutionary. Someone bent on self-preservation, or a death wish.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Political, action, not so pg-13. I like RP that forces your character to develop, struggling from the bottom of the crime ladder to reach the top, betrayal, companionship, all that. It's fun to watch a character fall.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Guitar, acting, song writing, trying and failing to skateboard. Gaslight Anthem shows. Writing for punk zines.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
East coast, always spoke English, don't speak much else.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Did I read the rules? Just so happens I did. I'll play by 'em.

Character profile will come later, gotta run out the door. Also, just got the game back on my computer and must do massive patches on crappy internet.
You can't wax that.
Approved!

Welcome back, Siv. I'll be the one kicking your chest in this time, mark my words!
Edit: Edited

OK, I vouch this dude for many reasons.

He's passionate about the RP. His ideas either a) include everyone or b) are flexible enough to include everyone and count them as potentially equal without them being a mere stepping stone in his big storyline. It's many big stories converging.

He's a brave RPer who knows RP is just RP and dives into the spikes headfirst. Anyone who's into more gritty RP (that's remarkably down-to-earth) should try this dude out. He's definitely not for the faint of heart, but I think you should give the intensity a chance... if you can handle it. ;) We continued to RP after he took a break from CotH, so I got to learn a LOT more about him and work with him on some cool storylines.
˜★Sketch Blog
Vouch, as well.

Siv is part of the reason I love to roleplay. Back when I started on this server, he and I had several interactions over a broad and long scale, on various characters. He's intelligent with his RP, and isn't afraid to do things that others would be, such as putting your character in danger, starting fights, hell, even starting revolutions.

Now, the best part of roleplaying with Siv is -fighting- Siv. It's never the same thing twice, as he's very creative with his surroundings as well as his equipment. Now, he's not the type to just do /em "kicks in face". He thinks these things out to a large extent, before doing them.

OOC, I've always found him easy to talk to, about RP, and pretty much anything else. Some would argue that he's got a very... unique attitude, but when you're talking to him, he's not the 'mean' type. Adult, and blunt, but not mean.

I'm happy to see you back Siv. It'll be fun to see you kick some people around ICly again.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Thank you both for the kind endorsements, a little bit more credit then I deserve, but thanks all the same.
You can't wax that.
A belated welcome back! Or... back back... or whatever.
Anyway, as I believe was stated in-game, one vouch is still needed despite being a returning player, so Siv was bumped down for now.
Anti-Vouched

I'm joking. I vouch for this crazy son of a birch. One of the reasons I stuck around Coth way back when.
Three vouches, profile on the wiki, 80, now I just need to be a grunt. There is serious insanity going on regarding all this.
You can't wax that.
MrWeasel Wrote:Anti-Vouched

I'm joking. I vouch for this crazy son of a birch. One of the reasons I stuck around Coth way back when.

Well in order for this to be considered as 'real' vouch, it needs to be expanded a bit, but I already counted it as a vouch and leveled Siv accordingly, I'm just too lazy to delevel him.