The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Sinu a'manore - My Introduction
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes I did. Twice actually, just to remind myself of it.

2. How did you hear about us?
I google'd for "RP Private Server" and decided for CotH because the first three results linked to your homepage. After reading through the Wiki and FAQs I was in love.

3. How did you get into RP?
Through my brother. He played Dungeons & Dragons with his friends in our basement, and I always wanted to sit with them and listen to the stories of elves and dwarves. When i later began playing Warcraft III, I discovered the Warcraft Universe. With World of Warcraft I could begin to roleplay myself, but the atmosphere wasn't the same. People just ran around. I wanted to play with serious people, and that is what I hope to find here.

Al diel shala! See you in the World of Warcraft!

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
Through my friends. I was in love with Jaina Proudmoore for a week... I got a used WC3 CD on my 10th birthday and I played every minute i could.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
My favourite race is Blood Elves. I like their noble attitudes and their history. My favourite class is Paladin or Mage.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I like to play a little odd characters. Not that completely wicked, but someone that people remembers in the back of their head. They are often not so average. I played a Red Dragon who had lost his transformation powers when he turned into a Death Knight, but I thought it was a little too.. big.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
My favourite RP is the daily-life-roleplay and adventure RP. It is something magical with walking down the road in Eversong Forest and just listen to the birds and the wind and later on go to the Inn and have a drink with some friends. The adventure RP is also a good way to make strong bonds with other characters, and it is fun.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I play football, piano and guitar. I like to draw and write short RP stories that I use for my characters. I also like to swim.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I live in Sweden, but through my gaming I have learned much english. I also speak a little spanish.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
I totally agree! I will do anything to play here. And why would I want to RP here if I couldn't follow the rules?
[Image: 26871.gif]
[Image: badge.jpg]
Can you make happy face?
ME CAN! :D
lolipopfun Wrote:I played a Red Dragon who had lost his transformation powers when he turned into a Death Knight, but I thought it was a little too.. big.

Hopefully you won't try anything like that here. ;]

Welcome to the server! >8D