08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 391
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2857
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85653
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2408
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3414

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Skyriming it up.
Quote: Skyrim

(04-24-2012, 09:01 AM)Hawk Wrote: Xbox

[Image: son_i_am_disappoint.jpg]
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Nostra's post:
  • Harmonic
PM
How annoying. Some key NPCs randomly decided that killing me was a good idea, one of them being the Jarl of whiterun and his magical bro.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
PM
Laz, she looks like a female dark haired version of the Goblin King.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

PM
(04-24-2012, 09:05 AM)Nostra Wrote: Mean things Nostra said

My computer isn't good enough to run Skyrim. :C
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
http://skyrim-online.com/installation.html

Just leaving something delicious for us all to gawk at in here.

Or join. Who knows?

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

PM
It is -impossible- to sync up all the mods required to make an online world for Skyrim. Not to mention that the game has no multiplayer algorithms whatsoever and they're not easy to make. I'm sorry to be that guy, but that thing will never come to a level that would actually make it any good.
Spoiler:
PM
So, give me a good list of mods, folks.
PM
(04-24-2012, 06:39 PM)Roxas65 Wrote: It is -impossible- to sync up all the mods required to make an online world for Skyrim. Not to mention that the game has no multiplayer algorithms whatsoever and they're not easy to make. I'm sorry to be that guy, but that thing will never come to a level that would actually make it any good.

They have a patch that you have to DL that syncs it for you. It's not impossible.

He already has it working, he's trying to get a dedicated server for it though.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

PM
Anybody found the dragon that waits for you until you pass by his camping-spot in one of the rivers around Whiterun?
Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
PM
(04-24-2012, 08:47 PM)Rensin Wrote:
(04-24-2012, 06:39 PM)Roxas65 Wrote: It is -impossible- to sync up all the mods required to make an online world for Skyrim. Not to mention that the game has no multiplayer algorithms whatsoever and they're not easy to make. I'm sorry to be that guy, but that thing will never come to a level that would actually make it any good.

They have a patch that you have to DL that syncs it for you. It's not impossible.

He already has it working, he's trying to get a dedicated server for it though.

The only way a patch could do that was if it forced your client into vanilla and, to be honest, mods is kind of half the thing with Skyrim. And personally, I'd like to see a multiplayer mod that wasn't MMO like but rather more of a co-op mode. At least like that, two friends can sync up their mods.
Spoiler:
PM
(04-24-2012, 08:30 PM)Avon Wrote: So, give me a good list of mods, folks.
Depends, what kind of mods would you prefer?
Gameplay changes?
Texture packs?
Homes?
Quests?
Creatures and mounts?
Armor/weapons?
Armor/weapons absurdly hard to find DL links for?

*Cracks knuckles* Ask, and ye shale receive.
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
PM
Pretty much what Sersay said. I personally like a mod that added an animated katana. The way it's animated makes your character hold the scabbard in her left hand instead of having it attached to her belt and when unsheathed, the scabbard will remain in your character's hand. This mod was not on the nexus last I looked and I'm not sure where I found it. I'm also fond of animation mods, since the original animations were a bit flawed.
Spoiler:
PM
You cover the animations if Avon asks for those then! I dont much pay attention to them, yet I know there's been tons of em posted on my sources not to be named.
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
PM
It's worth mentioning, though that the VAST majority of them are for female characters, since it's those animations that are horrible, since they use the same animations for both female characters and male characters.
Spoiler:
PM
Of course, all should at least know of the best mod ever invented for any game, that Skyrim is infinity times greater for having.

PM