11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 605
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3875
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87727
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3235
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3478

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

So, HumbleBundle
Hey guys, I don't know how many of you know about Humble Bundle. I will give you brief info on it however! Humble Bundle is a site which offers bundles of games (most of the time indie) for sale. However there's a trick, you can pay how much -you- want. Meaning that if you want to pay one dollar, you can! You can also choose where your money will go, be it charity, be it game producers or the site!

Currently they are having a THQ (game company) edition with a bunch of rather awesome games, give it a gaze I say!

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Extra note: This version of humble bundle would require you to use a Windows OS and Steam, it won't work on macs and whatever else you guys may use.
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
PM
.. Pretty expensive bundle they are selling at the moment. Not my kind of games, but still a great way to obtain them.

I like. :3
PM
This is a good bundle. A really good one. Unfortunately, I already have the games in this bundle that I am interested in.

However, if anybody here buys it, please consider giving all the money you pay to THQ themselves. It's a very good publisher that are currently circling in the drain due to some poor business decisions.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
PM