The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

So, IF y'all upgrade to 3.1.0 sometime...
Will I be able to play without the Wrath of the Lich King expansion at all?

Ofcourse I plan on getting it soon.

And, is there any chance of a downgrading patch to the one you're playing on now, so I can copy my game folder and downgrade that game?
Glonick
A gnomish engineer, intrigued by explosive devices. A recruit of The Regiment, mostly referred to as "Demoman" or "Demoboy".

Joseph Smith
A human warrior, hoping to travel to distant lands.
Yes you can play without WotLK, an admin has to set your account to TBC account though.
As for downgrading, I don't actually think so. You'll likely have to completely reinstall.
You should be able to delete some of your patch files and then use the repair function, I can´t remember which files though. That should let you downgrade.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Ah, thanks. I'll google it anyways, since I'm extremely interested in RPing here. I've never RPed on WoW before, but I have elsewhere. :3

(And yes I know OOC/IC)

'Ay I found a guide to downgrading from 3.1.0 to 3.0.9.
Glonick
A gnomish engineer, intrigued by explosive devices. A recruit of The Regiment, mostly referred to as "Demoman" or "Demoboy".

Joseph Smith
A human warrior, hoping to travel to distant lands.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Patch Upgrade: A'nubish question. Virtue 2 745 01-30-2009, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Virtue