The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

So you want to be a Blood Elf...
Well i want to start with an mage but i'm looking for the right Race for RP,i want to RP someone who stands neutral to the other Races but still fullfill his Duty to the Faction (Alliance or Horde) like Tauren for example,it would be quiet odd for an Blood Elf to say "Shit happens,forget about it." to the other Races while half of his Race has been slaughtered.
Foky Wrote:Well i want to start with an mage but i'm looking for the right Race for RP,i want to RP someone who stands neutral to the other Races but still fullfill his Duty to the Faction (Alliance or Horde) like Tauren for example,it would be quiet odd for an Night Elf to say "Shit happens,forget about it." to the other Races while half of his Race has been slaughtered.

Well seeing as this is a blood elf guide, I think that you mean Blood Elf, and not Night Elf. Or maybe you intended to do that and it's my bad.

I guess theres nothing wrong with adopting that attitude, however you gotta keep in mind. How would you feel if your familly, friends, and your race in general was nearly wiped out? I for one would be pretty darn pissed about it however. If you're looking for an "open" race, I would try orcs if you modelled your personality after Thralls and not Garrosh's :P Then again I don't see anything majorly wrong with a belf thats not really affected by attempted genocide I guess.
Spoiler:
[Image: 2wd92y0.gif]

@Foky

Sin'sholai events were retconned, I guess. :>

Please, do not raise posts from the dead Foky. I believe it's a forum rule.

Oh, and grammar is a rule too. Watch your capitalisation please. Have a good day now. :p
Lynoa06 Wrote:Please, do not raise posts from the dead Foky. I believe it's a forum rule.

Oh, and grammar is a rule too. Watch your capitalisation please. Have a good day now. :p

I've never seen a rule against bumping up old posts. In fact, I've seen it encouraged because it lets people know that some of these threads exist.

While grammar is a rule in rp I am not sure if it applies to the forums. However, capitalization is such a minor issue. This post is still quite readable so I don't think we need to go lecture.