The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Sodaguzzler`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
[Edit. Friggin' template didn't save it. ;_;]
Well, I like to game. I like to game a lot. I play all sorts of games, from RTS, to shooters, puzzles, RPGs of all kinds, fighting games (Mortal Combat, Street Fighter, etc..), any game you can think of.
I
also like to write stories. Little stories that usually make no sense, and aren't in the same universe. Maybe I'll share one on the forum one day. ;D

Most importantly, I love RP. Forum RP, MMORP, LARP, TableTop RPGs, name it. Yes, I play DnD and have been for a while. I think I'll post my character's sheet someday, if people take interest. He's an Angel, by the way (Yes, DM approved.)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the United States and speak absolute fluent English. But then again, who in the US doesn't now-a-days.

I do have a basic understanding of and can use German fairly well. Vocabulary is a problem though.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine introduced me waaaaaay back in Vanilla WoW. It piqued my interest, so I eventually bought my own copy. Been playing it, and RPing mind you, ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, for one: I like RP. I like mature RP. I appreciate unrestricted RP, and detest OOC drama. IC drama is a different story, though. Heck it -is- a story. XD

Most of all, I came here because it seems that, after tons and tons of searching, there's no other RP private server that stays alive for more than a month after my joining it. Either that, or the RP quality is terrible, and I don't stay much longer than a week anyways.

I hope CotH will not disappoint me as so many others have. ^^

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Honestly, I'm good to roleplay wherever, whenever, whatever. I will say, though, that it very much irritates me when I put a ton of effort into a storyline for a character, play him/her for a week or so, and still get ignored as though that character doesn't even exist or is absolutely unimportant.

I have an opinion too. D:

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
PvE? Tauren Warrior. I play a tank, and am good at it. :D I'm not really a DPSer, but I have a set for it, and can pull decent damage.

For Roleplay? Human Paladin. The pious, all-caring, neutral healer has always suited my tastes, mostly because of how I am in real life. I empathize with people in pain, like true emos, or classmates with horrible home-drama. I enjoy being that little spark of light in their life that makes things seem less pitch black, even if it's only for a moment.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Like I mentioned before. From what I've heard, this server is really good for RP, and decent RP at that. As such, I expect great RP, little drama, and to have fun. Hell, I might even learn a thing or two. :D

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Ooh. Tough.

I'll have to say the rule against god-modding. I know it's a common rule to have, but it's also a poorly enforced one. I see RPers all across the net doing this, whether they realize it or not. I hate the one farmer with a pitchfork who could take down a Stormwind Guard in a few swings. Or that one hero being swarmed by ghouls and manages to escape without a scratch. No. That Hero might escape, but I'd think he'd be wounded heavily if nt gravely. No one is invincible.

Especially not a farmer.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll post an excerpt from a story I'm currently writing.

"I was running down the streets, fleeing for my life as the pack tore through the alleyways behind me. They were after me, and I didn't know why. I banged on doors and windows as I went, hoping someone would allow me refuge. But none would open their homes to me. My armor clanged with each footstep, weighing heavier and heavier as the chase went on. Regardless of the dagger at my side and the sword on my back, I felt helpless to save myself from these monsters chasing me.
I looked back for only a second to glimpse that the beasts were even closer than before. In a panic, I made a wrong turn and slamed into the wall of a dead end. Cornered. I turned to face the monsters that chased me, drawing my weapon in hope that I could somehow defend myself. My hands were shaking, though, at the horrible visage of these creatures.
They stood waist high, with gray fur that stood on end like spines; glowing yellow eyes with a ferocity not known to man; on four legs that each ended in a clawed hand; and a maw that accounted for more than half of its face- opening to reveal hundreds of sharp teeth lining an almost oval gullet. They had no noses and no ears- yet they could track a man across whole fields without having to see him first.
Truely, to be chased by these is to be doomed to death. Let alone to be chased by four of them as I am.
Intelligent and deadly creatures, regardless of their lack of sentience. They knew when they had won, as they had this night. Their enormous jaws clacked and opened in assurance of their victory. I was a dead man, and they knew it. The first one charged forward, followed by the others. Brown streaks in its fur an obvious sign that it was the leader. It would be the one to feast first. I panicked. I only held my weapon closer to me as I awaited the inevitable onslaught of claws and teeth.
Finally, they reached me. Streaks of pain coursed through every inch of my body as claws ripped at my arms, thrown up in meager defense. My armor shredded just as easily as flesh. I did my best to throw them from me, but to no avail. Soon I was knocked over, and slammed the back of my head against the hard, moist stone road. Immediately, I blacked out, absolutely sure of my death mere seconds before impact."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope. I just hope it'll be accepted. ^^
Quote:Son, I am disappoint.

Quote:Can you quote that in LORE!?
Welcome to the server!

Hope you enjoy your stay! Make sure to read our wiki, stickies, FAQs and Rules/Policies if you haven't already.

Have fun and see you in game!

<333

Cressy

PS. /join chat when you get in game. :B
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]