The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Somewhere... (Beyond The Sea Somewhere)
Long time overdue, but here it goes!

Tomorrow marks an important date relevant to this post. Five years ago, I had my first in-game conversation and RP with someone that, little did I know, would drastically change my life for the better. You might have seen me mention this before in some awesome love guide, or perhaps you may have read a story about one of my characters inspired by her. After years of short but far apart visits, the Captain is finally conquering the ocean to be with his beloved!

I've been very absent here preparing for it, and I leave this week to begin my long winter in a relatively new land. And with a new land will come new responsibilities, so spotting me here will continue to be like having a bigfoot/sasquatch/yeti/insert-your-cultural-equivalent sighting. So this is my extended absence post! Below are a bunch of things that may or may not affect your roleplay but probably not since I've been an absent noob anyway.

1. The Regiment is now led ICly and OOCly by Noillin (@Franksta96)! All info about recruitment and guild happenings should be referred to him!
  2. The Bloodpaw: Jonoth will ICly be around doing Captain-y stuff. But if Blades (@Ruibarra) is still around, his ship will be the main one for the time being.
  3. All my other characters are doing pretty much what you expect (Tun'kar smashing, Remyl sleeping with whores, Dibykali hunting, Dunkhaan helping raise his son, etc).

Fun times have been had! Laughter shared, tears shed, blood spilled, and wenches bedded! And I hope that you all continue to enjoy yourselves, and remember that if you know how to look, you'll almost never run out of things to do! Remember to be inspired but unique! Remember that age ain't nothing but a number, and that with greater age doesn't come more power, but more responsibility both as characters as well as community members! Remember that pointless ranting is pointless!

And most importantly...
[Image: dwarves.jpg]

(Seriously guys, roll a Dwarf! I made it a commandment and everything! <3)

Thank you CotH for always making me feel welcome here! :)
Thanks for everything you did for me, Jonoth! You really was the first person (Aside from Dug) that gave me some RP on COTH. You actually made me who I am today here, and I am grateful for that. In respect of your help, I shall return the favor and make sure the Regiment goes to places it should, and make it what you wanted it to be.

Farewell, friend. I hope you return, in time!
Noillin Dawnhammer [Alive] - "We ride ta' battle together, not alone..."

'Gray' [Alive] - "I will not let my sacrifices go in vain... Never..."

Dragor Bloodfury [Alive] - "The cries of our comrades will not go unheard!"
Having sailed the sea of long-distance relationship (which I'm assuming this is for you) and conquered it myself after years of few and far between visits, I give you my warmest congrats and full hearted support!

You've always been a cool guy Jonoth, and I never believe in a final goodbye. Have fun with your new life and I'll keep the porchlight on for you should you ever return with a desire for Serious Dorfing™!
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Sad to see that you'll be gone, but new land is exciting! I hope you find plenty of rewarding experiences wherever it is you're going and with whomever it is you call your beloved.

Thanks for all the RP, and the great things you've done for CotH!
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Oh my!

This made me smile so much, I had to read it twice!

Good luck, Captain! I'm so happy for you! :D

I know all about crossing the sea to meet your love (though Cappn was the one who did the crossing!). I wish you all the good luck that happiness will lay itself before you to take :)

Best wishes, Jonoth. Whether or not you return to CotH in the near future, you'll be in our best memories and our hearts.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
An update!

I'm back stateside for the moment (probably the next 2-4 months). While I didn't get to find any work yet, I'm making strides to improve my chances by improving my portfolio, so hopefully I'll get a bit closer to making the living situation with my now fiancée permanent!

My net sucks, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to jump in game regularly, barring some trips to good ol' Starbucks. So for now my appearances will continue to be sporadic. Hope you crazy kids haven't been breaking the server (too badly) while I've been gone!
JONOTH! *Tackles and snuggles* I have missed you T.T
[Image: 20.jpg]
Want to send some Feedback? Go ahead!

[Image: 520a44a794fdb.jpg]

I smell some frou and beard coming my way... Does this mean I can by somewhat planned accident crash Jonoth's home?! And you'll be back, they all come back in the end.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
And another update! In about a week and a half, I'm headed back to Bulgaria for three months again, so I'll be back on Euro-time (GMT+3 aka 10 hours ahead of server time). I'll probably be absent-ish in the beginning, and I'll be ramping up my job hunting again as well as starting to plan for our wedding next year, so activity could be a bit all over the place. I'll still be around though!
Wedding?! Aiyeeeeee! Congratulations! <3

(I demand wedding pics or I will hunt you down! >:'[ )
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
I'm back in Americaland, EST edition, probably through the fall/winter/spring, so I'll be active mostly during those hours depending on whatever workstuffs I get into. I'll still occasionally hop on earlier because of how awesome you international CotHsters are!
Just a quick note for my Skype absence the last week (and next week). We finally got hitched this past Saturday and are honeymooning on the beach! Will return sometime in the middle of next week! Stay classy, CoTH.
I DEMAND GRATUITUS AMOUNTS OF WEDDING PHOTOS!
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
stay gold bby
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.