05-19-2018 03:58 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 133
Introduction Memphis
Last Post: Aethon
05-14-2018 08:43 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 3093
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this tim...
Last Post: Maulbane
04-10-2018 02:09 AM
» Replies: 2493
» Views: 98078
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: Aphetoros
02-04-2018 11:03 PM
» Replies: 21
» Views: 80751

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Sorry for this, but i'm lonely
Hi, sorry for the posting, if this isn't allowed I'll of course not do it again. It's just I'm extremely bored and lonely vv there's nothing to do, and everyone's out doing there own thing tonight so I'm here by myself vv

I was just hoping someone would like to start up a conversation with me maybe??

Again I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to post things like this, but I'm just so lonely vv
PM
xD
PM
jasonb Wrote:xD

Is that all you have to say?? O.o
PM
I'm pretty darn bored too. Just doodling in a sketchbook while I reinstall WoW. What's up?
Bury me on my feet. I have lived my entire life on my knees.
PM
I'm just playing on another server right now, waiting to be approved for this one. The server i'm on right now is totally awesome. it has insta 80, all the gear in the world is for sale and you start out with 200000 G !!! only problem is that no one is ever online except me, so it's not very fun.

I was waiting for my friend Jody to come online, but I don't think he's going to, it's already almost 9:30 pm our time. vv so I'm just sitting here at my computer getting drunk on WoW lol
PM
sounds exciting?
PM
I think you're fine. :)

We should have a thread specifically for popping in and talking...

:D
The word of the day is "Legs". Now go forth and spread the word!
[Image: 5SRU.gif]
PM
Melchior Wrote:sounds exciting?

yeah lol, that about sums up my wow life right now ^^ I've been so bored of late it's incredible I haven't just keeled over by now O.o
PM
Sounds like your having the time of your life.

I just woke up so im in the half Asleep zombified state at the moment.

But I do remember drunking stupid amounts in wow on retail just to get the brewfest ram.

xD
[Image: Mokosig-1.jpg]
In Times Of War, Do Not Crave Honour.
Do Not Pray For Order, Amity Or Surrender.
Ask Only The You Outlive The Day.
PM
I've never played retail, so yay me! /cheer

And it's not a sin to be lonely. XD Relax.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
Something to do when you're bored is to bug the NPCs in WoW. Just click them a whole lot and they'll get annoyed. It's very amusing.

And I'm bored too. But I'm at school, so... At least I have something to do. Kind of. And it's hard to feel lonely considering the characters of my classmates...

You don't want to know, trust me.
PM
well, i spend most of my time alone at my computer, and although there are people to talk to online, it does not replace true company, my girlfriend who i have been with since feb 2008 lives in a different country, i have only spent 3 months with her but end of june she is coming to live with me...but yes i know lonelyness well...

im quite bored atm, just awaiting approval, i am also awaiting my lunch...

but i have a question as i am confused about character profiles, from what i have read, and im not sure, are you supposed to create a profile before creating a character?? the rules are somewhat confusing here :P
The only way out is down, so when your happy where you are and you need to leave fast your going to find yourself down and out.
PM
miralec Wrote:but i have a question as i am confused about character profiles, from what i have read, and im not sure, are you supposed to create a profile before creating a character?? the rules are somewhat confusing here :P
Yeah I was wondering that too, but I got approved now so it's doubly important that I know so I don't get in trouble before I even get started?
PM
kazhera Wrote:
miralec Wrote:but i have a question as i am confused about character profiles, from what i have read, and im not sure, are you supposed to create a profile before creating a character?? the rules are somewhat confusing here :P
Yeah I was wondering that too, but I got approved now so it's doubly important that I know so I don't get in trouble before I even get started?

That only goes for 'special profiles', such as death knights. Ordinary characters can be made and leveled up to 50 before you ever have to make a profile for them. But you can't level past 50 without an accepted profile. =)
PM
ah ok :) thats good then, i saw Kretol online accepting introductions and i thought i was going to get lucky and get on today, but i guess not :wink: just means im going to have more time to write my profile up :P
The only way out is down, so when your happy where you are and you need to leave fast your going to find yourself down and out.
PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oh so lonely... Carver 3 186 02-20-2011, 12:38 AM
Last Post: c0rzilla