The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Space Engineers/Medieval Engineers
So.  I love me some builder games.  There's a couple games out there---one that is dominating the Space builders, Space Engineers.

Space Engineers is unique in a few ways.  Destruction is... gorgeous in it.  Your ships deform and damage in neat ways.  When you battle, it looks like you've battled.  AND, it updates -weekly-, and has done so steadily for a year and a half.  Tangible, deliciously useful updates.  This game is endlessly fun.  It's a bit intensive on a computer right now----it's still in ALPHA, but holy moley, it's an amazing alpha.

Now, there's another game that's done by the same group---it's also in alpha, but being developed along side Space Engineers---two different teams, but their are shared concepts.  The other game is Medieval Engineers, which comes to steam tomorrow.

Obviously this game is more centered around Medieval tech, sort of a more Wooden/Stone/Crude metal type of gameplay.  But... look at the gorgeous castles you can make...

And how they can be destroyed.  Yes, this game takes a note from Space Engineers---the damage looks real, and there's something else this game is gonna do/is doing---Structural Integrity.  If you weaken something enough, it will -collapse-.  This is an extremely early build---so there's a lot of derpy things still, and the Structural Integrity is more of a pain than anything right now, -but- it's beautiful as well.  And here's the kicker---they plan to keep this on the same update schedule as Space Engineers.  Every Thursday, this game and Space Engineers will turn out new content/fixes.

I cannot gush enough about these games.  I will say---they can be daunting at first, but... they can also be extremely fun.  If you like to build, check this stuff out.  (I'm looking at you @Rigley.)
I gots Space Engineers, it's highly enjoyable. Even more so now that you can blueprint your designs. Awwwh it's gonna be great when they add planets [which they're working on]
So... I bought Medieval Engineers.

Made this.
Spoiler:

[Image: nHhDmPx.jpg]
Does it have co-op?
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
(02-22-2015, 10:26 AM)Roxas65 Wrote: Does it have co-op?

It will eventually, right now?  No.  I think they want to make it all a little more stable before they do... and allow for larger worlds that what is currently available.
Spoiler:
[Image: qvU7vm5.jpg]

[Image: lh26PGe.jpg]

[Image: jQ9igBd.jpg]

[Image: 9fQkaBq.jpg]

My progress today.
Well, I'm a goddamn moron. Apparently Space Engineers was free to play this weekend and I noticed that in the last half hour or so.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kerbal Space Program Nymus 2 799 08-17-2012, 04:02 PM
Last Post: Nymus