The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

SpartAl412 Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I am a fan of RPGs (no experience with the classic table top ones, only in video games). And I have played in World of Warcraft retail servers, specifically that of Moon Guard so I am very familiar with Role Playing a character. I also occasionally still play Star War the Old Republic also on RP servers, specifically the Ebon Hawk server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

Philippines, but I can speak English perfectly well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I was introduced into the series with Warcraft I and favored the Alliance from there to Frozen Throne.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

Google, I was simply searching for any good Role Play servers with Wrath of the Lich King and this was at the top.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy light to medium role play. I would prefer though if whoever I am role playing with can actually live up to their in-character abilities by knowing how to use their chosen class.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Race - Dwarf because during Warcraft III, many of the Alliances best troops were Dwarves from the Riflemen, the Mortar teams and Gryphon Riders.

Class- Hunter, because I am actually terrible at using the melee classes if its PvP, and worse all around with the magic classes. Also because in D&D games like Neverwinter Nights, I loved playing the Ranger which has a lot in common with Hunter.

What are your expectations of this server?:

For whoever I encounter to be mature and respectful and as mentioned earlier are at the least competent in the use of their chosen class if there is questing and fighting to be done.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

No Godmodding or Mary Sues. Light knows how many "secretly a dragon", shameless rip offs of characters from other universes and other types of people I would run into back in Moon Guard (especially the military or police themed guilds who would conveniently not be around when capital cities get attacked).

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

A relative and I agreed to play out an RP storyline where we would have his character and mine travel together. My relative was playing a crusading retribution paladin whose questing and leveling conveniently took him to the West Plaguelands (he was around lvl 50 at the time). His Human Paladin was born and raised in Lordaeron but due to the plague which was breaking out at the time was sent to Azeroth (Stormwind's old name in Warcrafts I and II) to finish his training as all the senior Paladins were urgently needed. During his earlier training days in Lordaeron, the paladin befriended a young priestess (of whom had a vow of chastity) and the two became close platonic friends. Unfortunately the church from which the Paladin trained at was destroyed during the events of Warcraft III and every living person was killed and raised as undead by the Scourge.

The Paladin arrives in West Plaguelands to go deliver some holy smiting, he is there doing quests, chopping up zombies, ghouls and skeletons with a big axe and then it is of to Andorhal. While there in the ruined town, he fights against a large group of undead but is aided by a lady Death Knight. Mind you this took place during Wrath of the Lich King so Death Knights were still new and for a Paladin he was of course wary but cannot deny that the fight would have been worse for him had the Death Knight not intervened. The two agree to work with each other and help finish up some quests. When the time comes to turn it in, the two make it to the Alliance camp in the southern border where when recovering the Paladin realizes that he has not properly introduced himself to the Death Knight of whom was instrumental in helping him complete his quests.

The Paladin makes a formal introduction, then the Death Knights removes her helmet and lo and behold its the priestess he befriended when he was training. The Paladin of course is shocked by this and really cant believe his eyes, the Death Knight on the other hand has absolutely no recollection of her memories in life and only has the memories of herself as Death Knight of the Ebon Blade. Worse still, the Death Knight herself is an emotionless and merciless killing machine who has more in common with the mindless undead like skeletons and only follows whatever orders she receives from Acherus. The two then agree to continue traveling with each other in the plaguelands, the Death Knight making the offer as two adventurers working together would be more efficient than one, later when the two have completed several quests fighting the scourge they part ways both ready for the challenges of Outland.

The Paladin of course feels guilty and angry at himself for what happened to his friend, but the Death Knight matter of factly tells him that had he been wherever it was where she died, he would have died too. The two later bump into each other in Honor Hold of Outland where the two agree to travel with each other, the Paladin is on a crusade to smite the demons of the Legion while the Death Knight is investigating Outland for any of the arcane secrets and magical lore used by the Death Knights of old in Warcraft II.

After many adventures in Outland, the two later travel to Northerend, the Paladin seeking retribution against the Scourge for the destruction of his homeland, The Death Knight was there to deliver the retribution the Ebonblade promised to Arthas.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I recently posted another Intro thread like this the previous night (or day depending on where anyone is reading from). As such this is just in case I messed up or something with whatever I posted first.
Hello there, SpartAl412! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin