11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 590
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3788
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87599
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3179
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3470

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Spelling mistakes that twist your panties
Dud, Liek i don c wutso rong wif spelin funny lol
(Couldn't resist.)
PM
s0 i herd u liek mudkipz

[Image: mudkip.png]
[Image: RorschachSig.jpg]
It is not God who kills the children.
Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs.
It’s us. Only us.~ Rorschach
PM
I can see the humour of it the first time but when it starts getting repeated it´s a good sign that it should stop.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

PM
Nostra Wrote:I can see the humour of it the first time but when it starts getting repeated it´s a good sign that it should stop.

I blame 4chan. > : 0
[Image: RorschachSig.jpg]
It is not God who kills the children.
Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs.
It’s us. Only us.~ Rorschach
PM
*cackles as he harvests your hatred into a machine to rule the world*
PM
amg gaiz nu moar dralemant kei?
PM
Nostra Wrote:I can see the humour of it the first time but when it starts getting repeated it´s a good sign that it should stop.

Guys, I think he meant it.
So you should stop.
[Image: Calvin_and_Hobbes_hug_by_Humongous_E.png]
PM
You know Moonlightblossom
There are not very many things that get me laughing to epic proportions but when i first came to this thread out of bordem i didnt expect to see your explosion of fury.

Im sorry but your ALL ABOARD THE RAGE TRAIN! pic really caught me off guard and i nearly died laughing.

Thanks so much for the good times.

Your neighborhood Paladin,
Amora
PM
When people say "borken" instead of "broken." It's more of a lulz though, really.
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]
KrWulfgang Wrote:we has noting 2 ph33r but ph33r istlef - Roosevelt

dont ask what ur country does 4 u but wut u does 4 country kk???? - Kennedy

iam not a ninja dudez F U - Nixon

i didnt giv hawt lovins 2 taht woman or w/e - Clinton

TIM 4 CHANGE GUIZ - Obama

That's the funniest thing I've read in a while.

I really hate Uncapitalized "i"s. I'm also hate when people take an extra two or three lines to correct their one spelling error, for example...

Joe says: "Hey after the insance lets go RP at the Pig and Whitsle. We can all get drunk and maybe a couple of us will get lucky! Don't forget to turn in your mug's to the varkeeper for your free drink."
Joe says: "instace+"
Joe says: "instunce++"
Joe says: "omg srry guys 2 much smok"

Or sometimes the people with fAT FINGERS WHO HIT CAPSLOCK WHEN THEY GO FOR THE "A".
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
I'm the guy that gets adgitated when people mob you for making a spelling mistake. I mean, the point was coveyed, right? No need to get all freaked out because people didn't spell something correctly.

Frequent abuse of spelling irritates me though. Like, I refuse to buy in this texting bull crap teenagers do nowadays...

Dial the freakin' phone!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

PM
Rensin Wrote:I'm the guy that gets adgitated when people mob you for making a spelling mistake. I mean, the point was coveyed, right? No need to get all freaked out because people didn't spell something correctly.

Frequent abuse of spelling irritates me though. Like, I refuse to buy in this texting bull crap teenagers do nowadays...

Dial the freakin' phone!

Agitated.* [Image: emot-eng101.gif]

Edit: Amora - I'm glad to give you so much entertainment through my suffering! :x
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=0][th=4]Character Information[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Affiliation[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Ivy Killinger[/td][td=1,]The Lodestone Company[/td][td=1,]Inebriated[/td][td=1,]Drunken Fightin' Wench[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Uulari[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Seer[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Vyrsallia Scythefall[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Guttersnipe and Ne'erdowell[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
[Image: badge.jpg]
I'm a Shaman? Really? Huh.
Ural Wrote:Or sometimes the people with fAT FINGERS WHO HIT CAPSLOCK WHEN THEY GO FOR THE "A".

That's an honest mistake, I don't have fat fingers, and I -usually- backspace and fix it before I hit enter. Unless I'm typing while looking somewhere else yelling at someone. And I always apologize afterwards. x.x

Rensin, Coveyed = Conveyed :P

And my biggest irk when it comes to people misspelling something the you're/your and their/they're/there things and not realizing it >.>
People using they're to mean there and not wrapping their puny brains around the fact that " They're isn't anything we can do" translates to "They are isn't anything we can do" my brain explodes, and I cease to function.
Not really, but it irks me. >.<

Rant over.
And I seem to have returned to my blasted habit of hitting the enter key early when doing /e speech and leaving out the end quote x.x
Light of eye and soft of touch, speak you little, listen much.
Honor the Old Ones in deed and name,
let love and light be our guides again.
PM
General bad grammar and the misspelling of easy words (I.E. Rogue/Rouge) are the reasons why I no longer wear panties when I play WoW.
PM
Genekitty Wrote:That's an honest mistake, I don't have fat fingers

Yes I'm the same, and I agree with the cell phone texting. I have a normal phone and my fingers can't quite fit on the dinky keypad. I hate how teens now can just text all day, why not call once and get it over with?

I laugh when I hear those horror stories how some kids run up their cell phone bills hundreds of dollars. LOL
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Could somebody fix the mistakes in my introduction. 3 178 01-11-2011, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Guest