The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Spiritkeeper's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well,i am a shy person,I rarely speak unless spoken to,but I am very friendly,and I enjoy listening to other people's stories.I was introduced to RP a while ago,and I learned basics during that time,and I like immersing myself in the character I play.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Montenegro,and Serbian/Montenegrin is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I Started playing in early 2008,during TBC era,i played on retail for sometime,later in 2009. I moved to a private server to play WOTLK and changed a few servers during that time,i was never a hardcore raider or PvPer,I prefer to go around the world,do the quests,explore,hunt for achievements,etc.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I was looking for a decent RP community on my server for some time,and I had no luck,apart from few events,so I decided to look around,and found this server,and it looked friendly,so I decided to give it a shot.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy almost all kinds of roleplay,apart from PvP,it just doesn't suit me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have played mostly Tauren,all of my mains were them,because I love their ways,they are stoic and honorable in every occasion,and they live close to nature,caring about everything that lives.My favorite class has to be Druid,the preserver of balance,the way they strive to preserve the balance of nature appeals to me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to find a mostly friendly community,that matters the most to me,I know i will find good roleplayers :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one about Maturity,people should know better than to be drama queens.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
They called him Spiritkeeper because of his kind nature,he always had to say something to say to lift the spirits of the people around him,even during the worst times.He is usually in a good mood,but lately,he was lying on the lush grass of Moonglade,thinking about that one thing that troubled him,which frightened him to the very core,will he ever be able to change to moonkin form again,without that excruciating pain in his soul and body afterwards? "If I transform again,and come back,will the pain ever go away?",he wondered..

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not at the moment,I think i said everything i had to :)
Hello! I'm flammos200(Just Flammos is fine too.), and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CoTH!

Now, be sure to read up on the Rules and Policies if you haven't already, and if you need help Creating a Character, you can find some on the Wiki, or take a gander at some of the Profiles there, to familiarize yourself with some of the people you might meet on CoTH.

Other than that, I am quite glad for another Tauren player. Just keep in mind to capitalize your 'I's and put spaces after your commas(,).

But hey, if you need any more help or have any more questions, feel free to PM a GM or Forum Helper like yours truly. Seriously. PMs never killed anyone... yet.

See you around!
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
Thank You:)
Hope to see you sometime in the server. Would be great to RP with you.
[Image: shootersig_zpsadbf1421.jpg]

Izshandriel Dreamstalker - Leader of the Izshani (Night Elf)
Merewen Sunfire - Warmage of the Kirin Tor (Blood Elf)
Aoen Stardancer - Commander of the Ninth Regiment
Aliandril "Nightshade" Dreamstalker - The Uncanny Priestess