The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Spymaster to hire
My tags aren't working and I am kind of lazy.. THAT FOR I will get straight to the subject.

I have a Spymaster, a rather chilled dude that is looking for work, looking isn't the appropriate word, infact he waits for people to look for HIM. He is a Blood Elf! Need someone with such skills to sneak under someone's skin? Want someone inside a noble house? Want some info you can't get? Want to talk with someone for hours about how good chocolate is? Look no longer! I am really open to any kind of roleplay. details on the contracts and all that should be worked out through PM or in game whisper. You can find me on the following characters: Sorum, Azazel, Shoggy, Axian or Shakti. A PM skype message or just post here!

Cheers
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
Haydee is interested.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
I PM'd you with all the informations you need.

Spymaster you say? As in one that runs a group of spies? Telendrin might be interested in either hiring him or working for him.
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
Uh, none actually. It's a class, ( http://www.wowpedia.org/Spymaster )! Feel free to think about it and shoot me a PM about it, or meet me in game. :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Servant for Hire! Edgar 8 1,125 01-24-2011, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Bovel
  Primal trainer for hire (Not really) AutoProtyx 8 1,331 10-06-2010, 02:04 AM
Last Post: AutoProtyx
  For Hire Hitoshi 0 627 08-16-2010, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Hitoshi