The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Squallface's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Damion, 23 years old. I've never really done full out RP before but it's something i'm interested in. I used to play D&D pen and paper style with my family growing up, so I know more or less how to RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Im a big fan of Blizzard games, but sadly cant really afford to pay for WoW monthly. I started off playing Warcraft, Diablo and starcraft and worked my way up each title.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I was looking for a good RP server and honestly this is the only one I found.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
That depends on the mood ;)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood-Elf Paladin, mostly because they are the only paladins the horde have in WOTLK, and they are so versatile in that they can play all three classes, tank, dps and healer.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I just want a fun change of scenery, I'm tired of multiplayer frag fests and people calling eachother noobs all the time. I hope it's as in depth as the process I'm having to go through to actually make a character.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I would say Tolerance.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Tyrne, a petite blood-elf rogue, sat on the docks of Ratchet awaiting the boat to Booty Bay. Staring out over the calm waters she noticed a tiny glint floating towards the shore. As the item drew closer, Tyrne realized that it was a corked bottle with a piece of parchment inside. She waded out a few feet to grab the bottle, immediately uncorked it and withdrew the parchent. She unfolded it and recognized the writing as Common, a language of which she only knew a few words of. There were several runes drawn on the Parchement as well and they glowed as she ran her fingers over them. Puzzled, she put the parchment back in the bottle and re-corked it, then slid the bottle into her pack. Suddenly the sky grew dark and the winds blasted Tyrne with sand and sea water. She heard a loud yet distant roar and the earth beneath her feet began to tremble. She struggled to make her way back to the Ratchet Inn to take shelter from the sudden storm but was finding it very difficult to see with the sand blowing all around her. She remembered that she had spoken with the inn-keeper and he had calibrated her Hearthstone to bring her back there, so she removed it from one of her hidden pockets and started the Hearth Ritual. After a few seconds she appeared in the room she had rented out the night before, only now there was a new occupant since she had checked out that morning to venture on to Booty Bay. The Orc that now occupied the room looked none too happy about the sudden intrusion and made for his axes when a terrible crash came from outside. Tyrne bolted for the door, seeing that the Orc was distracted by the noise, but the Orc was faster. He flung his axe and it sunk into the door and the door frame with a loud "Thunk", 2 inches from Tyrne's hand, effectively bolting the door shut.....

There's much more to the story than that, but I think I was getting a bit carried away. Hope it's a good enough example!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Like I said, I'm kinda new to the whole WoW RP thing but i'll try my best!
Hello there Squallface, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Quote:...people calling eachother noobs all the time.
Uh...
Not guilty, At all.

Thank you for the story, a pleasant read.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.