The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Squidle's Introduction.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
I see my self as a calm and friendly person. I've Role-Played now for, I think, a few years on WarCraft III. I draw pretty much WarCraft-Related things on Photoshop, so I like 2D art. I'm also quite creative and full of excitement. I've never played on a WoW-RP server before, but I think I'll learn the basics pretty fast because the only thing you have to possess, is experience in Role-Play.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
I'm from Holland, so my primary language is Dutch.
Sometimes I just like to talk English to my friends, just because it sounds more awesome.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Hmh, a few years ago (I think three or four), my cousin showed me WarCraft III. He gave it to me to test it on my own computer… I couldn't stop playing it. After many hours on B.Net, I found another kind of game, Role Play. The game's called “SotDRP” (Secrets of the Depths Role Play) and is the B.Net Role-playing game. Before it was SotDRP, it had another name. I think it was some kind of “HRP”, sorry I don't remember it. Quite a long time ago. But leading an army is less fun than being the hero himself. That's the big difference about Warcraft 3 and WoW.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have been searching for like two-three months for a server like this, but I couldn't find it. After many attempts later, I've found this server! I don't like those "fun" servers with 400x XP or 150x XP. And getting 6 gold for each kill, maybe I'm a bit hyperbolic now but anyway: I've searched so long for a decent Role-play Server, and finally I've succeeded.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
Action, why? Because you're doing quite a lot of things at the same time. Going on adventure, searching for those exotic species, diving from the top of the waterfall, stuff like that. Also, I like to relax in a pub or something, talking to other people and discuss about things and meet different people.

What is your favourite race/class? Why?:
I don't think I actually have a favourite race but if I have to chose, I pick the Tauren. Big, strong and kind. It fits perfectly, they're tall and strong from the outside but peaceful and kind from the inside, like me!
My favourite class would be, I guess, Shaman or Paladin. I like it to have a bit of both, magic and power. I'm not that Hack ‘n Slash person (warrior), but I do like their armor.

But at this server, I might consider to join the Alliance. Become a noble Human and defend the Castle, or just keep following the orders of Mother Nature as Tauren.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect everyone on the server to speak English and don't power- or metagame. I don't expect many people to be here, because it's pretty difficult to find this server. I just want to meet more people who like to role play.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

The Introduction rule. This prevents those non-Roleplayers from the server to annoy those people who understand the way of Role Play. It's pretty easy for the Moderators/Admins to check the people who want to join this server. Maybe it distracts some serious players from joining this server, but if you really want to join, you have to make this.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Gibb, a small Gnome, and Grumble, a strong Dwarf, are two brave adventurers. Always seeking for treasures or action.

There were rumours about some kind of Golden Kodo. It lives in a dark cave, in a place called “Desolace”. Gibb and Grumble had never heard of such an animal, a Kodo. So our short but brave friends started their adventure, searching for the Golden Kodo.

In just a few days, Gibb has made something very useful. A flying machine. He painted some words on it, “The Flying Kodo”. Gibb and Grumble hopped in the Flying Kodo and in a few seconds, they were more than two hundred meters above the ground.

Days, maybe weeks later, Gibb & Grumble arrived at their destination, Desolace. Grumble said: “Hey Gibb, I see a cave over there! Land here please.” And there, Gibb landed the Flying Machine on the ground and took their equipments. They entered the cave. It was dark, cold and creepy. Deeper and deeper, they found a lake. They decided to rest there for a while.

A few hours later… something was nearing them… coming closer and closer. Our adventurers woke up. You could feel the ground shaking. But they couldn't see what was coming to them. You can't defend yourself against something you can't see. They could only wait. Suddenly, they heard a voice. But not just someone's voice, they knew that voice. “Hey, is that you Gibb? And Grumble?” They answered: “Yeah but… Who are you?”

Somebody turned on a very bright lamp. A huge animal was just standing in the front of Gibb. But for some reason, it didn't attack him. And where did those lamps came from? Another small creature was walking towards Gibb and Grumble. “Wait, no, it can't be.” said Gibb “Fiz? Old fizzy?” And yes, it was Fiz. Fiz is an old adventurer but also a good friend of Gibb and Grumble. Gibb: “Fiz, what are you doing here?” Grumble looked at the animal and noticed it wasn't something organic, it was a machine. Fiz: “Oh, it's good to see someone here.”

Fiz explained why he never came back to the city and why he wanted to stay here. Gibb asked Fiz about the Golden Kodo. Fiz: “Hahaha, oh you silly man.” Gibb: “What, why?” Fiz pointed to the mechanical animal. Gibb: “Oh, now I get it. So that's a kodo!” Fiz: ”Not a real one, just a machine.” After two days of living in the cave, Gibb and Grumble missed their home. They told Fiz goodbye and asked him if he wanted to go back to the city. Fiz smiled and shacked his head. Gibb and Grumble hopped in the Flying machine and started their way, back to their own city.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nope.
Welcome to Conquest of The Horde!

I'm telling you I <3 Orange colour.

Anyways, welcome, and if you've got any questions, feel free to PM me anytime! Allthough I won't answer if I'm not online. (Why did I have to say that again?)

If you feel like chatting, /join chat, or I think you should join anyways.
And Happy Rping!
Azheron's back in business. For reals.