The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Squirrel's feedback!
Alright, it's about time I posted one of these.

Hi, my name is Squirrel, and I roleplay on CotH.
My characters, primarily, are Ydir, Sapna and Fenastik.
Most of my WoW creative energies are devoted towards Vrykul.
I've been working on a handful of storylines for a bit now, but they'll probably never be seen.
I prefer more constructive things, although I have no problem with people saying 'I liek ur face' or 'your RPing sucks'. Hell, it's a free bump.
I'm also one of those new Trial GMs, but I was a Forum Helper for a bit too. I've gotten a bit of feedback on the sides on those, but I wouldn't mind a post or two in this thread.

Thanks for reading. I hope you have a nice day.
Well then, Squirrel, seems I've RPed with…at least three of your characters.

VERITAS AND BULIN ARE BROS, BAUGLIR IS BEST BAKER.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Bumping! Edited the main post. I've recently been semi-active, so I figure I may as well open it up.
So, CotH, I have an idea. Go along with it or not, that's your choice.

So, I was recently talking with JV, and I released how bad my first impressions have been for at least a small number of CotH's players. However, I like entertaining the illusion that, over my three years of playing here, I've somehow improved. So, here's what my idea is. If you remember our first roleplay together, I'd like you to give a brief tl;dr (I.E., PlayerA met PlayerB in such and such area and they talked). After that, if you're still willing to go along with it, say whether you believe I've improved or not and why. Here's a list of the majority of my three dozen or so characters.

Spoiler:
8 as Danalthar (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8), 28 as FlyingSquirrel (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 (Cataclysm) 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 )

I'm also open to questions regarding myself or any of my characters. Have a wonderful day, CotH.
The earliest character I can recall RPing with is Brag, though I completely forget the specifics of the first RP with him. I assume it was during the Aula Arcanum. Probably recruitment or something similar. You've definitely improved a lot since then.

... I'm not one for lengthy feedback posts. C:

You're awesome. Stay awesome, or get more awesome.

*Bumps*
It's been just over a year since I bumped this, so I'm gonna go ahead and smack it up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen
  Squirrel's DMing and RPing feedback FlyingSquirrel 24 4,900 09-11-2011, 04:59 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel