The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Stainless`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
"This can be anything" Hm...so many thoughts. How about my past with RP servers? My first RP server ever was Aniwow, great times I have had with them but they disconnected a few years ago, and I went on the hunt for more because I love the expericance of RP. I then found Freedom WoW, which was also a fun amount of time untill Aniwow came back as Aninetwork. So I played back on that server untill recently, about two months ago, they where shut down for good. I went on the hunt again and found Libertas WoW, very strict Rp and still good fun with then, untill i patched up and they didn't. And well that bring me to where I am today, playing on well not the best of RP servers, Echeloned WoW. But I hope this is the Rp heaven I have been looking for.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States. My primary language is english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
"7 Million people can't be wrong about a computer game, I should check it out."-My first thoughts after seeing the WoW:BC box at a best buy. A friend of mine let be borrow his and told be how much fun it was, and he was right; and thus I have been playing ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I am always looking for a solid Rp server. And so the same friend as befor showed this site to me. He has not failed me since about good advice.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I want to say all RP, but I don't think I have been through it ALL, or think I ever will be becuase RP is truly diffrent everywhere I go. I have been though many RPs in the past.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hands down favorite race is Tauren, its hard to say why but most likely because of there size; not in weight or hight but in heart and how intune with nature they are. That and if they die they make some realy good burgers.
As for class, what better then a druid, shifters of the wild. But I also like warlocks the bane of all life, rogues becuase who dosen't like a good dagger in the back and Paladins the holyest of orders some can say.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Rp in a world that is exciteing, interesting, and keeps me actively Rping.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect seems realy big, and is, as long as it isn't taken to far out of hand.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I wish to give and outline of a character I wish to play. I will add more if needed and most likely will.

Name: Balasar Thunderhoove of the Mistrunners Tribe
Class/Description: Training in the Arts of a druid and to mend this torn world. 7'5" 427lbs. Dark black fur. Brown Eyes. Sharp Black forward sticking horns. Russled fur. Rather large nostrils, with a nose ring. His cloths made from the earth, leaves and leathers of animals, usualy brown dark colors.

Small Bit: *He wakes another day to the sounds of a plainstaker picking though the meat still left at the camp fire. He russles out of his tent and shoos away the bird as he rubs the sleep from his eye. A rather large yawn is let out, the crows from the trees flock to another tree to get away from the noise. He slings his back on his back along with a few other belongings and hikes to the top the the hill near by. He places his things down and take out a few diffrent spices, leaves, and other ritualist items. He preforms a little dance, chanting a few words in Taurahe* {Translated In Common} "Oh Great earthmother bless these lands another day with your wisdom. Guide all people to your goodness. And let the lands spring forth with the rich soil, lush plants, and sweet air." *He gos on letting the spices, leaves, and seeds flow with the wind down into the vally. He head back down to his tent, and readys his travels again. He may one day compleat his journey, but his path will forever go on.*

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thank you for reading!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]