The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Stepping Down.
Due to a variety of issues, I am stepping down from my GM position. If I'm currently training you, don't panic, we'll work something out.

I'm not leaving the server, I'm not angry at anyone, I'm just very burnt out and a bit ill. I'll still be on the server, but I'll be just another player, following the same rules you guys are, and without any GMly commands.

I hope that you can respect my decision and do your part to keep this server the wonderful place that it is.

Respect,
~Q
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
We'll try our best to keep it running swell, Qaza. I respect your decision.
Vaermina: So cold, yet she feels alive. On Death Row.
Bell: Arrogant yet kind-hearted. Crusader.
Gral'dar: Joyful and Alive.
Valia: Brilliant but easily confused. Expert Scientist/Engineer
Sala'driana: Too Flirtatious for her own good.
We will try to keep this server alive and well. I do respect that decision. Q, welcome to the world of players. :D
I knew I smelled some burn out. Everyone needs a break now and then.
˜★Sketch Blog
I'm sorry the idiots of the server have driven you to do this Q.
*Hugs Q*

I really, -really- don't blame you. I hope this takes a lot of stress off of you. :p
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

*salutes Qaza* You know you're welcome back anytime.

In the meanwhile, I'll be showing up more (lucky you all,) and we plan on appointing some more GMs hopefully soon. So, if any of you are worried that things will slow down around here on the GM-side of things, hopefully it won't be the case, or for very long.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Hope you get better if it's anything serious :wink:
We're all gonna miss you while you're gone, Qaza. *hugs* :(
[Image: Zf6X.gif][Image: 3vBq.gif][Image: q3iX.gif][Image: 5rVk.gif]
Mah babehs. I'm watchin' you, government.
Take it easy, yo. It's just the internet anyways.
Tis understandable, Q. Thank you so much for all the hard work you have done as a GM. Thank you so much.
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
Now I'm going to feel plain awkward when I bother other GMs for things I only kind of need.

I hope everything goes well for you while you're playing, and that stepping down from your GM position is the most drastic measure you have to take.
[Image: kialee.png]
I need a life.
Qazzza!

Hope you´ll feel better now, and that the newb boom won´t kill you... or anyone else for that matter (Nothing wrong being a newb... IF you read the forums/Rules/Wiki).

And thanks for everything you´ve ever done for me, the server and... uhm... everything else! I think you have helped me develop (Rp wise) more than anyone, you´ve even made me become more thoughtful as of how I spell and of my grammar. I owe you a -lot-

*Dances the dance macabre around Qaza*
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stepping down from GMing. Hawk 25 5,167 06-11-2010, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Azheron
  Some GMs Stepping Down Grakor456 0 859 08-29-2008, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Grakor456