The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Stormwind Prime [Robot/Permanent/CMC]
-Race: Robot (Gnome OOC)
-Class: Robot (OOCly Warrior)
-Name: Stormwind Prime (In Game- Prime)
-ModelID: 32670
-Purpose: To help a buddy of mine back into RP, as well as form it all over the place!
-Duration: Permanent
-Level Requested: 85
-Special Equipment: Rocket boots if possible, and the skill to use them.

Weapons:

Four shoulder-mounted rocket pods, capable of holding up to one rocket each. Very expensive and somewhat accurate, no lock on ability.

Two twin-mounted Gatling guns mounted on each 'arm'.

Systems:

-Internal Targeting: Capable of locating and identifying subjects up to a whopping 200 meters and acquiring targets for firing systems up to 50 meters away.

-Redundant 'Cooling': It shuts down if it gets way too hot should the cooling system cease functions.

-Armor Plating: An alloy of 75% Steel, 25% Mithril. A nice coat of blue paint over top with multiple Stormwind symbols crudely painted on.

Sub-systems:

-Rudimentary Biometric Scanner: Can identify and differentiate races and factions with a short-ish scan.

-Artificial Intelligence: An open A.I. with the ability to speak Common, Dwarvish, and Gnomish. Built with multiple hard-drives to store any amount of knowledge gained.

-Jump Jets: Very expensive to fuel and subsequently flush the engine should the wrong fuel be used. However the Jets can be used to travel short distances of about 10-15 meters. Must have a very long time in order for the Jets to cool down.

-Self-Destruct Protocol: The Hard-drives remain sealed in an adamantium black-box while the 'body' of Stormwind Prime detonates with the force of four Seaforium Charges. It's just strong enough to destroy Stormwind Prime (excluding the Black Box) and anything within 5 meters.

Weaknesses:

-Electro-Dynamo: Stormwind Prime is susceptible to electricity surges, where his systems might overload. Could quite possibly detonate his ammo banks.

-Poorly Sealed: As it stands, Stormwind Prime's armor is not tightly sealed. Should he remain submerged for an extended period of time, water will eventually seep into his exoskeleton and ruin his ammunition and could very well cause an electrical surge.

-Agility?: Stormwind Prime is a big robot. Stormwind Prime is a heavy robot. Stormwind Prime is not an agile robot.

-Fuel: With a custom built Oil Engine, he is prone to running dry. Not to mention someone could abuse the exhaust pipe with a potato or some bananas or something.

Also, he'll have to be scaled up. Not sure what, but Mini-Thor is very small. Maybe something about Tauren Size or a bit bigger?

And, uh... Feel free to get rid of Kug, Kretol. I don't know why, but I don't have the want or desire to really RP the big lug.

Spoiler:
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

[Image: downloader.php?file=CommunistsVectorSmall1.png]
As the creator of this great beast, I approve entirely of everything in this thread.
If you fall down seven times, you get up eight.
This has given me the inspiration to write a CMC of Grunty.

Although I still want a CMC of a Qiraji Prophet
Nyx damn it, Thoradin.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Bumping thread for more opinions about this. More so if people think it's still too strong.
I'm in love.
[Image: 54079-Dr-Evil-air-quotes-lasers-gif-A6nY.gif]
I'm very skeptical about the Hard Drives mentioned. Do those even exist in WoW?
(09-03-2013, 02:06 PM)FlyingSquirrel Wrote: I'm very skeptical about the Hard Drives mentioned. Do those even exist in WoW?

I don't see why not. Many titan robots have higher intellectual capacity than most humans. Not saying we're using titan equipment here, but when you look at Gnomergan, it's filled to burst with self-acting robots. Who's to say a self-aware and self-learning A.I. isn't feasible with Gnome/Goblin tech?

I personally think "Hard Drives" is a very, very poor word for what we're trying to imply in Warcraft terms.
That's what I was getting at. I have no problem with the concept itself, but hard drive is a very bad word for it. As for some other things...

I'm gonna say that you can't have a self aware A.I., at least from what I know, because there is none of that. Anywhere. Perhaps one could argue that such the Fel Reavers and that robot in Ulduar are self-aware, as long as Mecha Gnomes and etc, but those things are Titan technology. You can't compare Gnomish/Goblin technology to that of the Titans. One of them traverses worlds, builds races and is a sci-fi god. The other considers it a success if their experiment doesn't blow up. Sure, the robots are self-acting, but those are very specific protocols, not robots that are capable of complex self-thinking.
While that's all true and has very good points, you're wrong on one account.
Quote:complex

It's not implied, and, again, Thoradin did a bad job with wording the profile.
But the A.I. is far from complex. VERY far from complex.

And the A.I. also works majorly off of set protocol like a regular ol' rust bucket. Not JUST the 'self-thinking'.

Edit: I also don't believe that self-thought in a robot is completely out of the question. It is a big, crazy fantasy world. But that is 100% my opinion on it.
http://wowpedia.org/Jeeves

Edit: To clarify why I posted this, I believe this could serve as evidence as to just how far gnomish engineering goes! While one could argue that the recipe to build such a thing drops off of mobs in the general region of Ulduar, it also drops off of a gnomish contraption. *Shrugs* I don't see why it wouldn't be plausible!
(09-03-2013, 02:51 PM)Rini Wrote: http://wowpedia.org/Jeeves

Edit: To clarify why I posted this, I believe this could serve as evidence as to just how far gnomish engineering goes! While one could argue that the recipe to build such a thing drops off of mobs in the general region of Ulduar, it also drops off of a gnomish contraption. *Shrugs* I don't see why it wouldn't be plausible!

This is actually quite the help. I completely forgot about Jeeves.

Also thanks for all the feedback, it's really helpful with making this enjoyable for everybody and not just a big powerhouse robot to stomp around and bully Horde.

But we're still gonna do that anyway.
...I worded the profile badly? I just... I...

Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

So, I'm still getting a grasp on things again, what is this exactly for?
Wow. Sometimes I forget the past.