The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Strixet's introduction!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I’m a friendly person who loves roleplays and have been roleplaying for a while, I love interacting with people in roleplays and coming up with new and interesting setups.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I’m from Denmark and as such my first language is Danish!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I’m not entirely sure, I would say that it was a mix between playing warcraft 3 custom maps and then actually my dad was playing WoW when it first came out and I was just a kid. It’s kind of weird to think that it’s such a long time ago all of this started

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I was just kind of searching around, I had been playing on other servers in the past but they seem to have gone up in smoke within the last few months

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds, though I do prefer simple setups and characters and then let it grow from there, having long term stories and relationships has always been a thing I adored in roleplaying and storytelling

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I would say that I have been favoring the humans for being good versatile characters that can have a lot of different traits, as for classes I have a tendency of either leaning towards a warrior, or a mage.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I’m hoping to find a nice active community that I can join and have fun with as we build stories together!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the fact that the server lets the players build the roleplays as they want to and that there is a large focus on respect and humility

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
Sure, I‘m a little out fo the loop as how the lore is and everything so a mentor that could help me brush up on things sounds very nice

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Strix had the night before packed his things, he was eager to go out there in the world, he had been yearning for an adventure, but he wasn’t reckless enough to just throw everything in his hands and leave. He knew that if he wanted to journey the lands he had to atleast be a little prepared, he knew that the world outside of his homestead would be different, probably even dangerous. But he knew that if he wanted to see the world then this was the way to go. Making the decision for himself was an easy one, even though the people around him thought that it was a bad idea. But he felt like it was better to leave than to stay in a simple village for the rest of his years. With that in mind he checked his things one last time looking through his backpack. Rations, water, a map of the local area, enough money to last him a few weeks. He picked up the old iron sword next to the backpack and with the last preparations in place he drove out to seek an adventure, a fate for himself that would be more memorable than being stuck in the middle of nowhere with no real future. He snuck out in the middle of the night leaving only his old possessions behind and began to walk out of town, following the first road he saw and continued to walk, and walk...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Just looking forward to roleplaying again and getting to meet all the people on the server, so yeah, hope to see everyone there!
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon Strixet has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Welcome, Strixet!

As for your hopes and expectations of the server, we're kinda on the small side but remain consistently active and continue to strive towards respect and a reasonable degree of humility in our characters' power. The latter is assured in our Character Profile system which isn't required for basic character types, but comes with a variety of perks for comitting to a peer and/or staff reviewed writeup of your character.
We ask for a lot of details and total lore compatibility- but we don't ask for it without offering as much help as we can. Have a question on lore, whether obscure or otherwise, feel free to ask! Ask the community on the forums, in skype or on the shoutbox (I can't guarantee complete answers in the latter two venues, but you're welcome to it) or you can ask the GM team here, via PM or in the Private Discussion section!

And if you haven't had a chance yet to do so, I strongly advise that you read over the Rules and Policies posted above by Overseer Krotok. With that said, I would also like to direct you to the Account Management page, where you can create your in-game account. Please use the same login information that you have used for the forums. You do not have to submit a character profile in order to begin roleplaying, but if you are waiting for the client to download or want to get a jump on earning your Gruntship, you can get started writing your profile Here.

As for getting settled into the server proper, I would suggest reading Reigen's New Player Guide. It lists useful commands, portal locations, Grunt information and more, all neatly collected in one post. To get connected to the community outside the client, continue browsing the forums and/or take a look at this thread to learn how to join our Skype group.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them here or contact any of the GMs and Forum Helpers found Here.