The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Stuck at realm list.
Alright this is a problem I have been having for the last hour, I login all goes fine up until it shows the realmlist. I choose COTH and it loads then takes me back to the realmlist again... Its driving me mad.

Is there anything I can do about this?
[Image: Mokosig-1.jpg]
In Times Of War, Do Not Crave Honour.
Do Not Pray For Order, Amity Or Surrender.
Ask Only The You Outlive The Day.
Mokoz Wrote:Alright this is a problem I have been having for the last hour, I login all goes fine up until it shows the realmlist. I choose COTH and it loads then takes me back to the realmlist again... Its driving me mad.

Is there anything I can do about this?

Wait until a server reset. Kalimdor locked up, and you most likely logged onto a character in Kalimdor. Now your character is stuck in an infinite loop, and when you try to log on it tries to kick them offline, fails to (because it's stuck), then boots you again because you "are already online".
Don't worry, I also have this problem. We just have to wait it out I'm afraid.
[Image: Valen-Sig.gif]
Any ideas if or when there will be a server restart? V_V
[Image: Mokosig-1.jpg]
In Times Of War, Do Not Crave Honour.
Do Not Pray For Order, Amity Or Surrender.
Ask Only The You Outlive The Day.
When Kretol gets here, I think.
Theik Wrote:
Mokoz Wrote:Wait until a server reset. Kalimdor locked up, and you most likely logged onto a character in Kalimdor.

Okay, sounds weird though... Kalimdor locked? I tried components teleport, dont work. We just gotta wait.
> Important! < Open TRP2 -> Settings -> Directory -> Scroll down and see the 'Trust for created states' thing! -> Set it to minimum!! Custom states and eguipment made by TRP2 will now show to others!

(01-13-2011, 07:40 AM)Zarquon Wrote: And Drarry's a nice guy, really!

In every life we have some trouble,
But when you worry you make it double,
Dont worry,
Be happy!
Judgernaut Wrote:
Theik Wrote:
Mokoz Wrote:Wait until a server reset. Kalimdor locked up, and you most likely logged onto a character in Kalimdor.

Okay, sounds weird though... Kalimdor locked? I tried components teleport, dont work. We just gotta wait.

If you already logged in on a Kalimdor character, your character is now 'stuck' online, which means any attempt to alter the position of your character through the database is going to be in vain. The site teleporter can try all it want, but it'll detect your character as being online and won't change their position.
It has happened before, just start some forum RP to pass the time. It might be a while.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Thanks Thelk for explaining even so I can understand... now I know that the site teleporter wotn do squat in this situation ^^
> Important! < Open TRP2 -> Settings -> Directory -> Scroll down and see the 'Trust for created states' thing! -> Set it to minimum!! Custom states and eguipment made by TRP2 will now show to others!

(01-13-2011, 07:40 AM)Zarquon Wrote: And Drarry's a nice guy, really!

In every life we have some trouble,
But when you worry you make it double,
Dont worry,
Be happy!
I love the Recent Forum Posts section. :P I came on here to ask a general "wtf" about my game doing the same thing and this answered it just fine. Guess I'll have to go sit in a corner and try to avoid having withdrawal symptoms.

Or play on my xbox, whichever works out best.
[Image: RD-Rogue.jpg]
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=4]Character Information[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Affiliation[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Raltharon Damara[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Rogue for Hire[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Ratchet[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Scrapper[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Zhaana[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Fel Addict[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
Back up, crisis averted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stuck at 45FPS? falcophoenix 2 756 08-05-2012, 11:09 AM
Last Post: falcophoenix
  Characters missing, maybe on different realm? Manufreak101 6 1,753 04-12-2012, 01:18 PM
Last Post: Karunzo
  Account Stuck on "Authenticating" bobbelord 24 4,297 04-10-2012, 01:16 PM
Last Post: Zhaei
  Public Test Realm Mir 1 817 03-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Last Post: Delta
  Stuck at 'Connected' Etmosril 3 1,042 10-19-2011, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Kretol