The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Stuck
I was playig my character Zerail, when I got on the boat to Booty Bay from Ratchet. It zoned, and when the loading screen came up, it crashed. I tried twice after this, and still crashed. I went on the forum,, and used the unstucker, logged back in, tried it, and it still crashed. I then used a city transfer, despite the 50g cost(I had enough, mind you), and teleported myself to shat. I logged in, and still crashed. This does not happen with any of my other characters, only Zerail, because of the blasted boat. Any ideas? x_x
Squee!
Mm... try purging your Cache? Or your WDB folder?
Same with Heari. I'm trying deleting the cache now.
That didn't work either.
Squee!
All right, no luck on restarting, deleting the cache, unstucking, or teleporting. ARGH.
Will have to try something else when I get home from work.
Okay, I'll work around it until then. Thank you. *hugs*
Well, Skalus got stuck too XP
Any news on this being fixed?
I was able to log into Kendei and it worked for some reason. I think it's all timing---when the boat is actually ported to a zone and not in the middle of a loading screen.
How many of you were still stuck?
I logged Heari on and noticed he was... under the world, summoned him to Shatterspear.

Skalus was in Zangarmarsh, and Zerail was in Stormwind. Still ended up summoning Skalus, but Zerail -seemed- fine.
Quote:Kretol wrote:Zerail was in Stormwind. Still ended up summoning Skalus, but Zerail -seemed- fine.

That's because I deleted him and recreated.
Squee!
Thank you so much, Kretol!