The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Suggestions
Be sure to include your character names! If you want a greater chance of feedback, include them in the subject of your thread.

For example: "RP Feedback: Kretol, Mothok, Kamran"

Please do -not- use this forum as a simple way to direct people to your profile(s), however. People go to the Profiles forums and their subforums of their own volition.
Honestly, really great addition!

And now, for Kretol's feedback!:
PiesOfGod Wrote:Kretol is a very good, solid Roleplayer. I remember the one time I roleplayed with him on my Troll who is now in delete-land. Honestly, very fun RP.

Kretol, you are my hero!

/end asskissery
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
You are nub.
RP feedback needed: Seu, Dharma

Hey Kretol, I think we should have a separate subforum for this, different people asking for and giving feedback on the same thread can make somewhat confusing, I think :mrgreen:

/facepalm, thanks for pointing that out DaveM
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell
See above, Shane:
Board index » Conquest of the Horde » General Discussion » Feedback Requests
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Sad that there are no non-grunts that made a feedback thread when they're really the ones we want to improve and have a good quality time with. Most importantly, they're the ones who need feedback the most. Meanwhile, the guys who can be considered veteran post feedback threads when they're already good at this. Nothing wrong with that though. We can always get better, but you get my point about the new players posting a Feedback thread? Maybe make it a requirement for those who just got out of the still-in-progress Introduction system?

Whoever's a new player and post a Feedback Thread is a cool guy! :D

I think the problem too is less and less peons go to the forums and just play. Hopefully, the Introductions Forum will force them to read up on rules and on the forums first.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
I Think a lot of good points were made here. ^^
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
I would like any possible feedback from people who have RP'd with me on Narn (Dwarf Rifleman), or my more recent and less played character, Danial (Shadow Priest).
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
I would like any possible feedback from people who have RP'd with me on Narn (Dwarf Rifleman), or my more recent and less played character, Danial (Shadow Priest).
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Follow the link up above for the forum, Bel.

And part of the purpose of this is that in our eyes, grunts and peons alike are pretty similar, being that applications for Grunthood are pretty open now. So, grunts need it just as bad, and if peons don't wish to make one, so be it, heh.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Follow the link up above for the forum, Bel.

And part of the purpose of this is that in our eyes, grunts and peons alike are pretty similar, being that applications for Grunthood are pretty open now. So, grunts need it just as bad, and if peons don't wish to make one, so be it, heh.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feedback and suggestions for future event hosting ImagenAshyun 0 675 07-12-2011, 12:29 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  Suggestions for my staff? daners95 7 1,521 04-25-2011, 07:12 AM
Last Post: sunday12321
  Suggestions/Opinions on Kabluie? Kabluie 20 3,878 08-07-2010, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Kabluie