The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Sully's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello everyone! I started to play World of Warcraft in autumn of 2006 just before the release of The Burning Crusade and instantly fell in love. It wasn't the first time I had felt this way though. Always I have been drawn to fantasy and new worlds to escape into whether it be a book,game,graphic novel, movie or TV series. I think my earliest memory I have of fantasy really captivating me was reading Greek and Norse mythology as a child. I think the first thing that drew me to World of Warcraft though was the visuals and artwork involved with the game, it instantly captivated me and over the years inspired a lot of my own artwork. One of my habits is to create sketches and paintings of the characters I aim to create. I often depict them in key moments of there back stories or simply standing amidst a surrounding appropriate to the character. Another habit would be to create extensively long time line accurate back stories for my characters. In these back stories I usually attempt to Chronicle an origin for every trait intrinsic to the character and reveal a purpose for there very own unique personality and fingers crossed, bring depth and realism to them.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Ireland and my primary language is English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was introduced to the game by a close friend of mine. I was a bit apprehensive at first as he had tried to introduce me to MMORPGs before such as GuildWars. It wasn't for me anyway, I found the whole experience of the game to be one dimensional and just plain not what I was looking for. World of Warcraft was a much different story though. We leveled together to the cap on the normal EU server Dark Spear. he got interested in raiding and pvp but I found I wanted something different from the experience. A friend I met in the game introduced me to private servers and found the level of customization available breathtaking. I soon discovered rp private servers and needless to say many sleepless nights were had venturing with my new comrades in fantasy haha

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
To be honest i found you guys through Google. I selected this one though over others due to this whole experience of having to be accepted. It encourages an environment of creative and experienced role players and you guys definitely deserve a pat on the back for it, well done you.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Absolutely everything! from walking the forests alone to downing ale and merrymaking with my comrades in the tavern to staring death in the face battling side by side with my brothers in arms against a sea of enemies! Of course all of these depend on the character. I might not participate in some events happening if i don't think its something my character would want to take part in or that it doesn't fit in with his demeanor or reasoning.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I would have to say my favorite race is definitely the Night Elf. There rich powerful background speaks to me and definitely sparks creativity in my mind. There sense of duty, honor and respect hugely appeals to me. I believe they are hugely contrasted in there actions and this interests me, friend and elegant lover of nature but capable of savage cruelty and bottomless hatred for there enemies. Also Night Elves are the only race long lived enough to give me the opportunity to have my character experience key moments in Azeroths history. The class I would couple with this race is the Druid. This choice I feel only furthers the duality within the character of both gentle tender of living things and there savage protector. Shape shifting is also something that hugely interests me in a role play setting as it adds a mystique to the character and the opportunity to masquerade as an animal.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations would be to find a secure, stable roleplaying community that I can hopefully get to know well and have many adventures and good times with.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, definitely respect. There is really no reason to disrespect one another even if people don't get along.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Scars... scars mar both my mind and body. Reflections and physical actions captured in time within the canvas of my flesh. Everlasting brands of my success and failure, Victories and defeats, memories of battles both won and lost forever etched into my now mortal shell. Mountains of nameless dead rot within these crimson badges of bereavement and no doubt they will be joined by more. These hands have slaughtered in numeral wicked, vile, murderous creatures void of any true life. But yet more come. Endless waves of foes cascade upon Azeroth and it seems I must always heed the call of battle as I have for Milena. Death some would say smiles upon me. I say it is a smile of sadism. I have shed my share of blood for this world a thousand fold and yet I must continue on. trudging through a world where the young are slaughtered and the old linger on. For it is my oath to protect this world till my dieing breath. But some scars... some scars never heal.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have proof read this but i might have missed something so just apologizing for any mistakes or lower case ''i''s you might find thats a bad habit of mine :/
I see you, Jake Sully.

Er. I mean-

Hi Sully!

I'm JVNemesis, a Forum Helper here, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CotH! Really neat way of creating characters you have there! I'd love to see some of your paintings when you make some characters here on CotH, as would a lot of other people, I'm sure.

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! Always good to know what you're signing up for. There are also a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case there's that one little lore piece that keeps bugging you, or you're not quite sure about X race's history. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, if you need the hand.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game, as that's where a lot of the OOC chatter between players occurs! Also, if you ever have a question about anything, don't hesitate to PM myself, or anyone with a purple or bright green name. We're here to help!
Quote:I have proof read this but i might have missed something so just apologizing for any mistakes or lower case ''i''s you might find
Quote:I have proof read this but i might have missed something
Quote: i might have missed
Quote:i
:P Just playing.

Enjoy your stay!
Well thats just embarrassing :L Im going to put that down to tiredness on my part haha