The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Sultanofswing29`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I have been a gamer since I was about 8 years old. I am not a leader for sure, and I am 14 years old. I have been looking for Servers that are Roleplay for quite a while. This one cought my eye and I'm glad I found it. I have always thought that rules are important and I made sure I read them here before I did this.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvainia on 2/29/96. Therefore I am a leap-year child. I speak English but I am taking German classes.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well I always like RPGs and MMORPGS mainly Star Wars genre but I've also played Guildwars. A friend of mine told me about WoW and I loved it.
Although I was happier when I learned about Private Severs so I didn't have to pay.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well the name was interesting, and it just had a certain feel that this would be a good place to be,the users/moderaters/admins seem very nice from what I've read from other posts.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like most kinds of Rp so I'll list a few,
Combat/Military/Wars,
Slavery/Crime/Pubs,
Business,Traveling,Races, and betting
I enjoy doing RP with a little group of 2 or 3 but I also like Roleplay with many people numbers of 10 or 20 at a time now that my new PC can handle lots of things.
I could probably think of more but thats what I came up with as of now.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My Favorite race would have to be The Human mainly because that's what we are in real life but also because they are very bold,brave, and strong. My favorite class would have to be Either Warrior,Mage, or Paladin. Now I no thats a very large number of classes but I have a method to my madness. I like Warriors because they seem to be the normal man, I know they are very storng but at the same time they don't have magical powers, they aren't stealthy and they don't sacrife to deamons. I like Mages or Magi because they have been known to be wise,control elements and quite frankly must be awesome to throw a fireball in someone's face. I think Paladins are interesting because they fight for what is good, use holy magic,and make me think about things like The Crusades.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well I expect fun,free,mostly clean (Not always) Rp, I hope for a freindly community with interesting characters,fun players and an active community

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well I agree about having no sex only characters that could get pretty annoying. I also think that no metagaming,powergaming,and godmoding is very important to keep an RP only community.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Little Johnny and his brother Matt were walking through the forest. They were runnign an errand for their sick mother to get her medicine. Matt always loved the sweet,pine smell of the woods to Goldshire. On their way they met a man who called himself Fast Jim. Fast Jim asked the boys if they would like to buy "medicine" so they didn't have to walk all the way to Goldshire from Lakeshire. They accepted his proposal and ran home to their sick mother only to find that the house was empty and their mother had abandoned them. How could such young boys handle such a deep blow to their spirit? After many months of fending for themselves in an empty,run-down building Little Johnny got very sick and Matt remembered the "medicine" they bought from Fast Jim. The stuff did turn out to be poison and Matt had just accidentilly killed his own brother. Matt was so upset he went out into the lake and allowed the murlocs to eat him alive.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well I just hope I fit in here and I don't really have any questions so thanks for reading my intro.
[Image: 11.jpg]

[Image: badge.jpg]
I am The Alliance - Play Free Online Games
Welcome to Conquest of the CressyHorde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
[Image: watching-you.png]

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
(09-18-2016, 08:11 PM)Maulbane Wrote: [Image: watching-you.png]

Just looking around the old forums. It's been ages.
[Image: 11.jpg]

[Image: badge.jpg]
I am The Alliance - Play Free Online Games