The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Sword`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a calm and steady player. I try to do everything at once and fail with that a lot. I am completely not funny but I like to have a laugh at a good joke. 4 I's in 3 sentences therefore I am an egoist.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Russia but I primarily speak English as I have lived in England for a very long time.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft from a computer club where we would play Warcraft Frozen Throne. I started playing WoW when I found out a new expansion called The Burning Crusade was reased, it was a big thing for gamers at the time and I bought my first and last WoW pack of downloading disks. Got addicted in a few weeks.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I seek this server over others primarily because I typed in RP WoW Private Server in <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.com]www.google.com</a><!-- w -->. This website showed up and I had some fun reading introductions after I created a forum account. I decided to join the server for real myself. You can say the other introductions inspired me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy coming from behind and simply sending your opponent to hell with adrenaline pumping through your veins, literally true with a combat rogue.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race to play are the Humans or the Blood Elves, both are ideal rogues and in my opinion the best suited races to play rogues.
My favourite classes are rogues and hunters, I admire rogues for their neutrality in all subjects and that they can remain in the shadows. Hunters are just honorable and are ideal if I decide to play on the "good side".

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a good community with interesting different play styles.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
No Godmodding.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
" Noo " the shaken up and sweating human cried.
The air was filled with the poisonous gasses of crippling poison. The human lay on his bed his skull cracked with a tiny spray of blood gushing out.
" You don't deserve to live. " a rogue muttered from behind.
" You are the one that evaded me so long, you died and nobody can bring you back. " the rogue laughed filling the tiny room with echoes of his evil laughter.
Suddenly the human's body contorted and he was staring at the rogue's face smiling viciously.
" A soulstone! " the rogue guessed and slid into the shadows.
" Come forth Oraldieus , come forth and serve me " the human now identified as a warlock shouted. A horrible demon began appearing, it started to take shape and the rogue understood that a demon of high power was about to be formed. At that moment he thought back to how it all started. Sword the blood elf rogue was young and his mission on becoming a fully fledged assassin was to kill the black dragon Sretheus who was masking as a human warlock to intimidate humans on a war with the blood elves. It seemed an impossible mission for a starting rogues but Sword was the most talented of his class. Sword had hunted Sretheus for 7 years and his dream of becoming a fully fledged rogue seemed very far to him now.
" No, never will I fail this mission, " Sword whispered to himself and stabbed Sretheus in his back causing nearly no damage but immobilizing the dragon masked as a human warlock. Using his last ounces of vanishing powder Sword vanished and stealthed off sprinting into the shadows outside.
" The day will come, I will come back stronger " whispered Sword into the immobilized dragon's ear before leaving the stinking room.
--------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for any mistakes in grammar or structure, I am new to Role Playing.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
How will I know that my introduction has been read and when can I start playing?
Regards Sword of the Shadows
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a calm and steady player. I try to do everything at once and fail with that a lot. I am completely not funny but I like to have a laugh at a good joke. 4 I's in 3 sentences therefore I am an egoist.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Russia but I primarily speak English as I have lived in England for a very long time.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft from a computer club where we would play Warcraft Frozen Throne. I started playing WoW when I found out a new expansion called The Burning Crusade was reased, it was a big thing for gamers at the time and I bought my first and last WoW pack of downloading disks. Got addicted in a few weeks.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I seek this server over others primarily because I typed in RP WoW Private Server in <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.com]www.google.com</a><!-- w -->. This website showed up and I had some fun reading introductions after I created a forum account. I decided to join the server for real myself. You can say the other introductions inspired me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy coming from behind and simply sending your opponent to hell with adrenaline pumping through your veins, literally true with a combat rogue.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race to play are the Humans or the Blood Elves, both are ideal rogues and in my opinion the best suited races to play rogues.
My favourite classes are rogues and hunters, I admire rogues for their neutrality in all subjects and that they can remain in the shadows. Hunters are just honorable and are ideal if I decide to play on the "good side".

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a good community with interesting different play styles.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
No Godmodding.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
" Noo " the shaken up and sweating human cried.
The air was filled with the poisonous gasses of crippling poison. The human lay on his bed his skull cracked with a tiny spray of blood gushing out.
" You don't deserve to live. " a rogue muttered from behind.
" You are the one that evaded me so long, you died and nobody can bring you back. " the rogue laughed filling the tiny room with echoes of his evil laughter.
Suddenly the human's body contorted and he was staring at the rogue's face smiling viciously.
" A soulstone! " the rogue guessed and slid into the shadows.
" Come forth Oraldieus , come forth and serve me " the human now identified as a warlock shouted. A horrible demon began appearing, it started to take shape and the rogue understood that a demon of high power was about to be formed. At that moment he thought back to how it all started. Sword the blood elf rogue was young and his mission on becoming a fully fledged assassin was to kill the black dragon Sretheus who was masking as a human warlock to intimidate humans on a war with the blood elves. It seemed an impossible mission for a starting rogues but Sword was the most talented of his class. Sword had hunted Sretheus for 7 years and his dream of becoming a fully fledged rogue seemed very far to him now.
" No, never will I fail this mission, " Sword whispered to himself and stabbed Sretheus in his back causing nearly no damage but immobilizing the dragon masked as a human warlock. Using his last ounces of vanishing powder Sword vanished and stealthed off sprinting into the shadows outside.
" The day will come, I will come back stronger " whispered Sword into the immobilized dragon's ear before leaving the stinking room.
--------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for any mistakes in grammar or structure, I am new to Role Playing.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
How will I know that my introduction has been read and when can I start playing?
Regards Sword of the Shadows