The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Swot's introduction
Smile 
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I'm playing games for maybe 10 years. I really role-playing, started at Czech modification of DnD. Now I can say I'm role-player who feel exhausted and who is searching "new breath" to play RP more seriously and with fully Warcraft concept.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from Europe, Czech Republic. My main language is Czech, but I can talk in English without bigger problems.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

My first Warcraft game was Warcraft 3, and I really liked its world. To WoW I came about patch 2.3.0, on private server. After a few years of PvE servers, I found private RP -> for +- 6 years I'm interested in lore, read some books, comics etc.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

Google. :) The main thing was you are leveling RP server with no alternate lore, just Warcraft.

What kinds of role-play do you enjoy?:

I really like style of "hero playing".. But it has to be believable hero. Not only immortal overpowered troll.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I don't have favorite race. Only a few who I don't like: goblins, trolls, taurens and draenei.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I want to enjoy role-playing again and I think, it can happen there.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Lore connection to world, and covered player registrations are the best for me.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):

I like it and I can say yes. Better for integration.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

"You want to go with us, warrior? So you think you are strong enough?" Captain laughed, when I agreed.
"Captain, you need all of us. Defias Brotherhood is strong organization, as every trainer in Stormwind said to me. I just want to help you with ending their annoying presence!"

Captain smiled and sent me to group of same-looking persons: men and women who wanted defend their families, home, kingdom... And I knew one thing. freedom is worth thing for dying.

After two days, it started. Attack on Moonbrook. When we went in a center of Defias village, no enemy was there. It was... strange. But only for a while. They attacked first, and before we could see them, half of our group died. With massive roar, we ran on first men with the swords. Not very fair fights, but thanks to the Light, we did it!.

Now, other are calling us "Fighters from Moonbrook.". I don't think its right, because Light helped us very much. Now the heroes, who won so much battles, went to the Deadmines to restore peace and destroy enemies. I'm praying to Light for their lives. And helping others with burying dead.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I will have questions maybe, but only after start playing on your server. :)

If I did some mistakes, sorry for them. I hope you will allow me play on your server.

Good day, Swot.
Smile 
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon swot has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Hello there, swot! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Do you have Skype? If so, you should check out this thread! Feel free to add my Skype (loxmardin) as well, if you want to chat, ask questions or have me add you to the official CotH Skype Group, manually!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under. Also, take a look at this announcement about the .LFRP command! It's totally useful!

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them. Don't forget to "/join Chat" for general chatter, "/join Barrens" for general randomness and more spammy chatter in-game!

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin
(01-17-2015, 04:14 PM)swot Wrote: Only a few who I don't like: goblins, trolls, taurens and draenei.

[Image: 4VJcFst.gif]