The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Sythin`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, i'm 16, and have been playing games for a LOOOONG time now, I know it sounds silly, but its kinda the only thing i'm good at, or try to be good at anyways, mainly because its just enjoyable to me, and sports were never my thing in the first place. Now other then gaming, i do mess with computers a bit, i go to a CTS (Career and Tech. school) . I think its alot better then normal school, i'm in the computer class, so i get to learn something to help get a job. But thats about all i do, go to school, talk to my friends, then come home and jump on the computer. Boring but i enjoy it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
US here, pretty much english, horrid at any other languages.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Through my friends, going to the computer class and working with nerds all day we tend to talk about games ALOT, and they drawn me in. (If you havn't noticed, im a nerd...geek, whatever you wanna call it =P))

What made you seek our server over others?:
Your pretty much the only..."good" roleplay server, or legit one at that, i mean this because you have a decent sized community, and have things running smoothy, i like the feel of this place so i guess i would wanna hang around a bit.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy about everything, except drama roleplays, the whole argueing, crying, complaining...Ehh, just seems annoying to say the leatst, but other then that, i could most likely roleplay about anything from fighting to...talking in a tavern.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I tend to love the druid, reasons unknown, i just seem to connect with how they act, i even have an 80 Druid on the Offical WoW servers. Of course that goes with the FOR THE HORDE stand point i have on the game, so Tauren for me. Tauren are nice, brave, powerful creatures of azeroth, and with there power, they just try to live there lifes out in the plains. And they are one of the smarter peoples of the horde, i think anyways, but i guess thats just because i am one at heart.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good, i don't really "expect" anything, just seems to have a good feel to it. I've went to the RP servers on the normal wow, and i litterally am starting to think the people changed the meaning of RP from Roleplay, to RaidProgression..Theres a handful of actual roleplayers, the rest are pure PvE...on all of them! I just can see yours is the real deal so i'm looking forward to it!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard skillz, Nuff said i think =P! Well...that, and Tolerance.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Work in action huh? Hmm...i might have to get a story ready. As in, after this is accepted i'll start writing one...if this is accepted -_-

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, i'm 16, and have been playing games for a LOOOONG time now, I know it sounds silly, but its kinda the only thing i'm good at, or try to be good at anyways, mainly because its just enjoyable to me, and sports were never my thing in the first place. Now other then gaming, i do mess with computers a bit, i go to a CTS (Career and Tech. school) . I think its alot better then normal school, i'm in the computer class, so i get to learn something to help get a job. But thats about all i do, go to school, talk to my friends, then come home and jump on the computer. Boring but i enjoy it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
US here, pretty much english, horrid at any other languages.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Through my friends, going to the computer class and working with nerds all day we tend to talk about games ALOT, and they drawn me in. (If you havn't noticed, im a nerd...geek, whatever you wanna call it =P))

What made you seek our server over others?:
Your pretty much the only..."good" roleplay server, or legit one at that, i mean this because you have a decent sized community, and have things running smoothy, i like the feel of this place so i guess i would wanna hang around a bit.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy about everything, except drama roleplays, the whole argueing, crying, complaining...Ehh, just seems annoying to say the leatst, but other then that, i could most likely roleplay about anything from fighting to...talking in a tavern.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I tend to love the druid, reasons unknown, i just seem to connect with how they act, i even have an 80 Druid on the Offical WoW servers. Of course that goes with the FOR THE HORDE stand point i have on the game, so Tauren for me. Tauren are nice, brave, powerful creatures of azeroth, and with there power, they just try to live there lifes out in the plains. And they are one of the smarter peoples of the horde, i think anyways, but i guess thats just because i am one at heart.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good, i don't really "expect" anything, just seems to have a good feel to it. I've went to the RP servers on the normal wow, and i litterally am starting to think the people changed the meaning of RP from Roleplay, to RaidProgression..Theres a handful of actual roleplayers, the rest are pure PvE...on all of them! I just can see yours is the real deal so i'm looking forward to it!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard skillz, Nuff said i think =P! Well...that, and Tolerance.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Work in action huh? Hmm...i might have to get a story ready. As in, after this is accepted i'll start writing one...if this is accepted -_-

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: