The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

TBC Install Link
Just a question before I go through the arduous task of loading TBC to my computer, is it the EU version that is linked for dowload on the site as before when I had checked it out it ended in '.US' If it is the TBC US version will it be compatable with my EU WoW or is there another link I need to follow.

Any help or assisstance on this topic would be greatly appreicted as by the end of tonight I hope to be on live realms :D

Regards,
Anecitus
If it ends in .us, it's the US version, I believe. As far as if it will work with the EU version, I'm not sure.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
After the 4 hour install, the installer client decided to tell me right at the end it was only compatible with the North American WoW version. So if anyone else was ever wondering if the installer works with the EU version, it doesent. :D

Here is a very helpfull site with regards to downloading either normal WoW or TBC if you have lost or missplaced any of the disks. Typically I only found out about this after nagging my friends to dig out their disks for which turned into a huge fuss XD

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/burningcru ... index.html

Regards,
Anecitus

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server rates link gdf 3 973 12-28-2008, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Hawk
  Herb Properties Link Lil_Ren 1 804 10-14-2008, 06:47 AM
Last Post: Faeorial