The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Tabards!
I love our tabard vendor, but I can't help but point out a few tabards from the NPCs aren't included! So, allow me to suggest...

[Image: Dalaran_Tabard.jpg]
The Dalaran Tabard! Perfect for those lower ranking Dalarani PCs, or for those of use who wanna be Nethergard footmen.

[Image: Hillsbrad_Tabard.jpg]

Southshore/Lordaeron tabard. Blizzard really gipped us with giving us a proper Lordaeron tabard, so this is as good as we get, but eh. Perfect for us Lordaeron survivor humans, or Forsaken named Jared Richter.

[Image: Scarlet_High_Tabard.jpg]

Scarlet High Tabard! For those of us who like to rank -highly- in everyone's favorite society of crazy humans!

[Image: Crimson_Legion.jpg]

Crimson Legion tabard, for the Scarlet Onslaught!

[Image: Stormwind_White.jpg]

White Stormwind tabard, which I think is an alternate sort of Lordaeron tabard. Variety is always nice!

[Image: Darkmoon_Faire_Tabard.jpg]

Darkmoon Faire tabard, for the carnie in us all.

[Image: B.O.O.M._Tabard.jpg]

B.O.O.M. Tabard, because what can be better than goblins in space rockets?

[Image: Hand_of_Vengeance_Tabard.jpg]

The Hand of Vengenace, for the Forsaken who looks at the Undercity Tabard and just doesn't think its ANGRY enough.

[Image: Brannexpedition-tabard.jpg]

The Explorer's League tabard, perfect for any adventurer or dwarf!

[Image: Argent_Crusader%27s_Tabard.jpg]

Argent Crusader's tabard, because it would be nice to have this if the Argent Quartermaster is going to be forever unaccessible (actually it'd be nice if the quest and rep reqs were removed from the quartermaster so we can get dem awesome Argent rep loots but yeah).

And lastly...

[Image: 96323.jpg]

These Lordaeron Knight mobs seem to wear a solid dark blue tabard with a white trim. Would it be possible to snatch this as well for use as a custom tabard?

Just my two cent, yo!
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
I know we won't do the Scarlet one, as it isn't a playable faction!
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Plus the Knight one is impossible to glean off the model. You can probably just replicate it with a guild tabard.
As FlyingSquirrel said, just combine the color of the emblem with the color of the background.
But the Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade is available already :V
[Image: Scarlet_Tabard.jpg]

granted, it is available in game as a loot drop, but it's still there.

Besides, it could always be a keepsake from a reformed Scarlet.

(06-11-2012, 05:46 PM)FlyingSquirrel Wrote: Plus the Knight one is impossible to glean off the model. You can probably just replicate it with a guild tabard.

Is it really? :V Damn if its true.

(06-11-2012, 05:47 PM)zenethen Wrote: As FlyingSquirrel said, just combine the color of the emblem with the color of the background.

Sadly this doesn't work as well as intended. I tried with Atilio's Tirisfal Brigade tabard before giving it the white stripe >:V
Aye, the tabard on the knight is part of his model, and thus cannot be ripped.

Personally I'm in favor for implementing all but the Scarlet tabards-- seeing as the Scarlets as a faction are KoS to all factions, wearing their tabard would make little sense-- especially if one has renounced their misguided ways and reformed. It would be akin to a former Sunfury Blood Elf wearing their insignia in Silvermoon-- generally that would be met with hostility.
Or a token from a downed scarlet.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Eh, I suppose so. I like the idea of RPing the reclusive loner of a hostile faction, though. What can I say, Scarlets got good lore!

But if we get all the other tabards I'd be happy all the same.

Feelsbad about the Knight tabard though D:
(06-11-2012, 06:23 PM)DaveM Wrote: Or a token from a downed scarlet.

Even then, I wouldn't think it would be wise to wear it around. The general bad idea of wearing enemy colors aside, at least a human wearing a Horde tabard would be able to be easily told apart from an actual Horde member due to his race. With Scarlets it's much less so.

Just in general though it doesn't really seem like the best of ideas; so far any justification is kinda straining the whole suspension of disbelief, in my opinion.
You had me at 'Hand of Vengeance tabard'.

Edit: Wait wh--

Quote:Forsaken named Jared Richter

. . .

Spoiler:
[Image: i__m_watching_you_by_rober_raik-d4cm2da.png]
Not only is the Scarlet Crusade Tabard offered as a loot drop it's also offered at the Tabard Vendor for a gold piece so it would only make sense to add these as well. At least, that's how I see it.

Anywho, these are the Display ID's for the tabards in case Kret does decide to add them. Hopefully it will make things a bit easier on his end.

Dalaran Tabard - 10643
Lordaeron Tabard - 16078
Scarlet High Tabard - 23954
Scarlet Onslaught Tabard - 23951 (Crimson Legion)
White Stormwind Tabard - 12806
Darkmoon Faire Tabard - 31738
BOOM Tabard - 43129
Hand of Vengeance Tabard - 57251
Explorer's League Tabard - 58630
Argent Crusade Tabard - 60399

I'd also suggest adding the Tabards for Theramore, Kul Tiras and Stromgarde-

Nevermind. Those three are already in the NPC Outfit Vendor. Nothing more to see here!
Those last three are on the guard armor vendor, if I recall correctly.
Indeed they are! That was a derp on my part.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harnesses as tabards? Harmonic 10 2,629 02-06-2014, 02:15 AM
Last Post: ghaskan
  Tabards! Harmonic 0 883 04-18-2008, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Harmonic