The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Taily's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I enjoy a relaxed and friendly atmosphere of friends/friendly gamers who focus on enjoying themselves and their playtime, irl drama bores me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I am from and currently reside in England. English is my one and only language, unfortunately.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Years and years ago I was essentially obsessed with Warcraft 3 and its expansion, I bought the PnP books and played often at the time. I was generally referred to as knowing the most lore in my group of Warcraft-playing friends and jumped at the chance to RP in World of Warcraft when it was first released.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I was told a lot about the server by my close friend Sol (<3) and was intrigued, he made it sound almost like some sort of roleplaying haven, so, here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I mostly enjoy "adventure" roleplay; exploring and fulfilling quests, having epic events occur and such. Anything with legitimate intrigue is better than sitting around a tavern bar.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I'm quite fond of humans in Warcraft, a hardy, resilient race who against all odds (such as the events surrounding the plague in Lordaeron) strive forward regardless of any hardships.

As for class, I'm keen on mages and rogues. Mages are the masters of the "real" power in the Warcraft universe and are often quite eccentric (at least in my case.) Rogues I enjoy playing as simple pickpockets, street urchins with dreams or honest adventurers.

What are your expectations of this server?:

A friendly and welcoming atmosphere in which to RP to my heart's content.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Humility. People who are logical, reasonable and can see how things fit together in the big picture are amazing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

A warm blanket of colour bathed the hillside in an orangey glow while birds chirped and swooped overhead, the various nondescript flowers scattered around the hillside swayed gently in the wind and a serene feeling descended upon Kalnir, our "hero."

"Don't know why I bothered." Our fair, young robe-clad hero mused out loud. He had short black hair that swayed gently in the evening breeze and often covered his eyes, shielding his view of the setting sun.

"I gave to you my all, my heart, my soul, ah alas, dear Berakor." He continued, this time eyeing the scene in front of him: a freshly dug hole in the ground. An unceremonious end for such a fair friend, thought the fair mage.

"I envy the times when I would chase you through the undergrowth, your cries of laughter and joy filling my ears. How did we come so far, to only come to this?" He chuckled to himself, once. Only once.

Placing a hand inside his robes, Kalnir firmly gripped the entity inside his inner pockets and sighed softly, as though all his cares in the world remained trapped within the sigh he had just released to the world.

"Fair friend, I release you from my service. May you dream of the ether forever."

Now his mood and demeanor changed, a violent and bloody snarl encroached upon his features. He yanked the being from within his robes and brought it before his eyes: a small, snowshoe rabbit, bearing all of the signs of asphyxiation by drowning.

With one small movement, Kalnir dropped the rabbit into the grave: its final resting place, free of the cares of survival. Turning away from the perplexing sight, the odd mage looked out across the plains from his vantage point.

Behind him, the rabbit twisted and turned, forming itself into a middle-aged man, one of tools and weapons, simple servitude and honest dreams. A man clad in the most earnest of beards, his shaggy brown hair complementing his facial hair excellently.

And from his vantage point atop the hillside, the young mage began to sob.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nope!
Hello there, Tailyra! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Friend of Sol, huh? Interesting. He's a friendly sort. :3

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin