The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Tales From the Older Days - With Screenshots!
Also.

Spoiler:
[Image: xAUGH.jpg.pagespeed.ic.vhj536tZ7ASQDVMphpHP.webp]

[Image: a3e5939642.jpg]

[Image: 8ab478b1e6.jpg]

[Image: 6843729bdb.jpg]

[Image: 8216d6bef1.jpg]

[Image: 21356bd497.jpg]

I will remember you, faces of the past.
So long ago.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
These threads happen like once a year to remind me to take screenshots and yet I continue not to.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
(01-15-2015, 12:24 PM)Geoni Wrote: These threads happen like once a year to remind me to take screenshots and yet I continue not to.

We should just start screenshotting the threads, then when they pop up? Put up the screen and be like "I remember the last time we had a thread about remember the last time."
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I want to play Garrosh again.

You know. Before he goes batshit insane. It's always nice to see yourself pop up in these threads.

If I CMC for Garrosh do I have to write his backstory?
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
(01-22-2015, 05:16 AM)Xigo Wrote: I want to play Garrosh again.

You know. Before he goes batshit insane. It's always nice to see yourself pop up in these threads.

If I CMC for Garrosh do I have to write his backstory?

Yes, but only because Garrosh changes his history so often. It's a reprofile every time!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Good grief... Some of those names, holy...

I kind of feel bad now as I sit here at work on my phone understanding that for all the time spent here I no longer have anything. It's funny how HDDs die taking all the information you stored so carefully.

Ahh, but this was nice to see. All of it.
Yes, I lost all my old screenshots to scrapping of old computers and failing to back anything up after crashes. What I have left are on photobucket, a measly 3 years old of my 4 years and 11 months on CotH. It really kind of hit me today, despite my frequent absences, how much this really -sucks-. I really can't put it any other way. But hey, I made my crycry on another thread.

I just wish I still had the Screenshot of Nimboya at that Hathmir/Talon trial from 2009.

"I OBJECT! THESE TWO MEN SHOULD NOT GET MARRIED!"

Ah...
I had heaps of logs and screenshots on a laptop that got fried in 2012. :(

Keep 'em coming, guys.
(01-14-2015, 10:06 AM)SachikoMaeda Wrote: And possibly the greatest moment ever.
Spoiler:
[Image: ccbjkVm.jpg]

Oh my... I remember this... I WAS NIGEL!
lol
PhilGobatto Wrote:I WAS NIGEL!
ERMAHGERD! I was there the same day I think or maybe a nother day in Ratchet, I used to have a screenshot. It was one of the most priceless moments ever. I think it was Nigel that comes in sweeping grass around Ratchet and then when asked to help dispose of an annoying passed out guy for money he used the broom to attempt burry the guy singing "Getting paid, getting paid." as he was doing it and then smacking the poor fellow on the head telling him it'll all be over soon when he tried to get up and that he had to finish to get paid.
More screenshots!

I got onto the old retired toaster laptop I used from 2011 until summer 2014 and looked for any screenshots I left behind. Sure enough, there were, plus I grabbed some of Immy's too.

These are all from May - June 2011, so I wasn't even on CotH for most of these! There's another batch of screenshots from July 2011 - October 2012 I'll sort through later, and then upload my Cata screenshots.

Kapre's first RPs on CotH were silly. He wore this orc mask IC a lot.
Spoiler:
[Image: qEMHU2z.jpg]

This was some sort of goblin sport event. Footbomb I think?
Spoiler:
[Image: 9lMZXcj.jpg]

Craer and Redis bear witness to the birth of a quote that would become one of CotH's best.
Spoiler:
[Image: YrNGfDp.jpg]

Immy RPs by herself a Kapre training montage.
Spoiler:
[Image: Yh99HSG.jpg]

Kapre experiences the same weird shading bug as Aryeon.
Spoiler:
[Image: Z5ZxQeT.jpg]

And then there was the time Kapre dressed like a preacher.
Spoiler:
[Image: 2slP7EQ.jpg]

PANDAS
Spoiler:
[Image: uWA13gX.jpg]

I may be talk dark and brooding, but don't label me!
Spoiler:
[Image: szDqcyY.jpg]

Sagi was a night elf who adopted human religion. Here he is giving a sermon in Stormwind.
Spoiler:
[Image: FSdaeym.jpg]

OH MY GOD NO
Spoiler:
[Image: 211fGmC.jpg]

NOOOOOO MAKE IT STOP
Spoiler:
[Image: Fsn9DCv.jpg]

Morph bugs are just the funniest shit, really.
Spoiler:
[Image: UMtTIDJ.jpg]

And then there was the time Kapre TKO'd a BElf using a gnome as a bunt object.
Spoiler:
[Image: X76LnYJ.jpg]

Krilari and Reigen's first IC wedding.
Spoiler:
[Image: OahuHPu.jpg]

Pretty sure the whole server showed up for this.
Spoiler:
[Image: sw0CI0C.jpg]

And here we have Cristovao's short lived, ill conceived Antonio Banderas phase.
Spoiler:
[Image: m6aIZqa.jpg]

And then there was that time Saronsen got stuck in Matthew's motorcycle. What.
Spoiler:
[Image: Zt9n6Jw.jpg]
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
(01-15-2015, 12:24 PM)Geoni Wrote: These threads happen like once a year to remind me to take screenshots and yet I continue not to.

This haunts me now.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
I think I will be the first to say: Holy moly, that's scary.
(01-26-2015, 08:45 AM)Aisha Wrote:
PhilGobatto Wrote:I WAS NIGEL!
ERMAHGERD! I was there the same day I think or maybe a nother day in Ratchet, I used to have a screenshot. It was one of the most priceless moments ever. I think it was Nigel that comes in sweeping grass around Ratchet and then when asked to help dispose of an annoying passed out guy for money he used the broom to attempt burry the guy singing "Getting paid, getting paid." as he was doing it and then smacking the poor fellow on the head telling him it'll all be over soon when he tried to get up and that he had to finish to get paid.

No... I don't believe it was him. It would've been a great memory if it was, though. :|

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Three-Hundred and Sixty Five Days MstrCorvus 3 1,066 04-14-2014, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Maarten
  Hm, well about my introduction. (Waited 8 days...) Slymenstra 2 883 10-21-2010, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Nexi
  Days and months. Xemnasking 3 1,066 05-05-2010, 11:45 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Five days off Loxmardin 5 1,132 08-07-2009, 06:56 AM
Last Post: Hawk
  Gone for three days. Tales23 6 1,490 07-29-2009, 11:55 AM
Last Post: LadyPhoenix