The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Tanatos introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello there, my name is Jan and I have been playing WoW since 2006. I can cope well with most people and I am not someone who goes looking for trouble. Most of the time I really like to hang around with others, though I also like some time for myself.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Well I’m from the Netherlands and my primary language is Dutch, but I’m sure my English won’t be a problem.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well a friend of mine convinced me to play WoW once and I already liked the game after playing it for 5 minutes. After playing on the official server for 2 years (1 year on a Rp server), it started to get to expensive and decided to play on private servers.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Well I used to play on a different RP private server, but the popularity decreased and the server eventually ceased to exist. So I started looking for a different one and this was the first search result at google. Server looks promising though!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like most of the Rp’s, but I prefer playing intriguing combat stories with a very strong background. I also prefer to play most of the time as one character and not with many different ones.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, most I like playing a troll or a blood elf. My favorite classes are Shaman and Mage. Trolls are just amazing, their looks are cool and their culture is facinating. Blood elves also have an interesting storyline and I like playing as a blood elf mage. Silvermoon is also a very beautiful city.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect it to be friendly and helpful server where the people at least respect each other. I also hope that everyone who participates in the Roleplaying is welwilling to fulfill his/her role.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, I hate it when people just discriminate each other. Respect is one of the most important things there has to be if you want a good server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The story is about a shaman troll
Orlac, an oracle in the Gurubashi Empire, was one of the most respected oracles of his time. He always listened to the stories and problems of the trolls who came to him to ask for his help in his temple. After listening to these stories, Orlac always meditated and spoke to the gods to ask them how these poor trolls could be helped. Most of his advices were followed and the ones who listened to him carefully, understood what they had to do, and there problems disappeared like snow in the sun.

But one day, while Orlac was preparing a ceremony, the earth shook and everyone panicked. Orlac remained calm and used his spiritual power and wisdom, to calm the trolls around him. While leading the trolls out of the temple, he got a vision, about two snakes, who twisted around each other. He also saw land, a peaceful island. This island was inhabited by lots of other trolls. He directly understood that the fate of him, and the other trolls, was to go to this island. Orlac guided the people to this island, although he did not know the location. He just walked and walked and eventually arrived at the island. Here the trolls met the local inhabitants and the locals agreed that Orlac and the rest could stay.
A few months later, the leader of the locals died. The locals went looking for a new leader, because their previous leader didn’t have children. The locals understood the wisdom and leadership of Orlac and it also didn’t take long before they asked him to help their people in these difficult times. Orlac immediately agreed and became their new leader. For the next 50 years he made sure that nobody suffered and everybody was happy on the island.

After his dead his son took the leadership over and ordered to build a huge statue of Orlac in the centre of their village. Nowadays the trolls there still honor him and perform ritual in front of his statue.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope
Hello there Tanatos, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Hello, and thank you for the story!
(The colour, too. I don't know why, but it made it incredibly easy and nice to read.)

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.