The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Tarandane`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been playing WoW for a very long time. I currently play retail and am waiting for Cataclysm to come around. I have been a Horde player all my WoW life (5 years) Yet I enjoy RPing as Alliance more. I can try to be as active as possible. I go to School and have people I need to pay attention to so that comes first for sure. Other than that i'm up for fun! I am very good at helping people emotionaly, so having a "helper" around is always nice. (I've heard.) I am a "epic" RPer i've been told, and I guess I try. Very laid back, like to chill and have some action.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
USA, English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
One day I saw a southpark episode called Make Love, not Warcraft and fell in-love!

What made you seek our server over others?:
Your active forums seem like a good sign. Plus no other server has an app just to play. Must keep out all of the "Baddies".

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All. I enjoy a good storyline, I will do any storyline. What appeals to me most? A war based RP, but not just all fighting. Traveling to camps, talking "deeply".

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tauren/orc Warrior/Death knight. Why? Been a melee man all through WoW. Getting in the battle, charging into it with no fear is the real fun. Do some serious Damage, and keep moving.

What are your expectations of this server?:
For the best RP stories i've ever done. (There are some really good ones)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the Respect part, but also the typing part. Not many rpers i've come across are good at that.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There was a Warrior named Mattias Tarandane. He was in Mt. Hyjal and many other battles with his Night elven friend. After Mt. Hyjal Mattias returned home to his wife and his new boy. This boy's name was Tyler Tarandane. He grew up in Lordaeron until Arthas came. After that his Father died of old age. He passed dow nall of his armor, and his rank to his son. The 400 year old Night elf taught this boy to be a great warrior like his father. Currently Tarandane (Tyler) lives in Stormwind. He is a 23 year old Human, living life as a warrior.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I may not be too active, but I will try to be online as much as I can. Thank you for reading.
Welcome--to Conquest of the Horde!
I am Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on the server! Remember to brush up on your lore, though, as you seem to have mixed up the timeline a bit in your story.

If you have any more questions that are not already answered on the Wiki feel free to PM myself or another GM! We are here to help!

See you in-game!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol