The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Terraria 1.1
Terraria has had an update recently or at least in the last few months. This would mean that the server is no longer up to snuff.

I hope I'm not too forward by asking if the Terraria server could be updated to a 1.1 server.

Pretty please, Kretol.
Little by little, one travels far.
I was eviscerated by a unicorn in 1.1.

Hardmode is hard.
Terraria 1.1.1 is 50% off on Steam and is only $4.99.
Is it worth buying it?
If you think you'd enjoy a 2D Minecraft with a large portion of the gameplay based around exploration, adventure and action then, yes. It also has very enjoyable bosses in which killing them actually feels like a great feat since you've been working your way (mining and exploring) to becoming powerful enough to destroy them.

I'd recommend it.
Hrm. What's the news behind this if any? Eh? EHH? EHHH? *Pokes Kretol*
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

(12-16-2011, 09:31 AM)BountyHunter Wrote: I was eviscerated by a unicorn in 1.1.

Hardmode is hard.

*Shakes fist at those unicorns*

Horses with a spike on their heads, such violent creepy creatures!

Spoiler:
[Image: uni.jpg?m=1302596662]

So, what Terraria version is the server actually running right now?
Dunno, but in other news...

Terraria is no longer updating. Apparently the guys that developed it have now said they are completely done and are moving on to other things.

So much for their promises of continually updating a game. When it first game out, they said that they intended for the game to have updates for as long as they could in the foresee-able future. Apparently that translates to "oh, we'll add stuff for roughly a year".

Needless to say, I'm disappointed but not surprised in the slightest.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Well, you can't disagree with the fact that it got kinda... odd?
I mean, unicorns, walls of flesh, electricity and what not. What else could they add, other than a handful of items and potions? I mean, this game has reached its limit in my opinion. Anything more would make it way too strange, even for a game that was meant to be strange in the first place.
A lot of the team is splitting up, too. Some are going to make another game that's like terraria, except set in Space. Everyone has their own space station that you can customize, and you can make mechs and other vehicles. Planets are randomly generated, to the point where they are super unique. There's going to be many, many resources available, so you'll have to explore many, many planets to attempt to get everything.

Along with this, you get a "crew". Each crew member you create, and has a specific job. Your crew is basically your character selection screen.

http://playstarbound.com/

Edit: I also forgot. There's gonna be a huge ammount of enemies, and bosses. The planets will each have something pretty much different. I assume at -some- point you'll see similarities, but they intend to make it rare.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Terraria is a bit.... strange, to say the least. I could never quite wrap my head around it. At the end of the day I'm just not entirely sure how it fits when I consider it vs. Minecraft.
[Image: Signature.png]
(04-23-2012, 10:07 AM)Rensin Wrote: A lot of the team is splitting up, too. Some are going to make another game that's like terraria, except set in Space. Everyone has their own space station that you can customize, and you can make mechs and other vehicles. Planets are randomly generated, to the point where they are super unique. There's going to be many, many resources available, so you'll have to explore many, many planets to attempt to get everything.

Along with this, you get a "crew". Each crew member you create, and has a specific job. Your crew is basically your character selection screen.

http://playstarbound.com/

Edit: I also forgot. There's gonna be a huge ammount of enemies, and bosses. The planets will each have something pretty much different. I assume at -some- point you'll see similarities, but they intend to make it rare.

Two words only...

MUST PLAY!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Minecraft/Terraria] Server Info Kretol 6 3,052 05-17-2014, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Building, on Terraria Jaella 3 714 11-25-2013, 09:48 AM
Last Post: Cressy
  Terraria server updated to 1.0.6.1 Kretol 1 525 08-18-2011, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Djura
  Terraria Server. Uthaniel 11 1,681 08-11-2011, 12:24 PM
Last Post: Kretol