The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thank you...
Kretol for keeping the server up and running, updating and doing a lot of work for something you rarely use! You are awesome in my book, and I just wanna say that I appreciate the effort you put in to keep it all together.

Qaza for all the time you have invested and still invest in the server, even after you stopped playing you still hang around offering advice and help, and even more for the great RP your characters have lead me on! And the patience.

Grakor for your brutal honesty, hidden-secret-gushy-hugging side and your ability to deal with... well, I haven´t seen anything on the server that you haven´t been able to deal with (one way or another), the guides and articles you´ve posted have been a great help for me and, I assume, the rest of the community.

Rensin for the great times and fun RPs, the stuff you´ve done with events and being the fun guy on vent, for Harmonic on pre-Wotlk (man, I had some fun RP´ing with him, both when he was "Ripper" and when he crushed Al´s faise, hehehe). And the patience.

Sasail for the huge amount of time you must spend fixing and checking a majority of the profiles and introductions, be careful though, when I was doing a shitload of profiles I eventually got this:

http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p405 ... What-1.jpg

I am still not sure if it was a compliment but I lol everytime I accidently see it, ehehehe!

Mikain for your help not only as the time as a GM with the Wiki, rules and advice but back in the go´ol´ days when we were players, plotting to hijack the server and take over the world. *sigh* And the patience.

Our two new GMs, Kaghuros and Rakkezai, for all the future slave work we´re gonna whip out of you but also the stuff you´ve already done as players, the RP and maturity both of you´ve shown.

And thank you, every other player, CotH have provided some of the best RP I´ve had and loads of fun! Not only tanks to the GMs but also thanks to you.

Now I end this cheesy thread and hope we all can get together to sing kombaya!

/end

Oh, and this is my lovely sensitive side! I´m gonna keep it in check next time, I hope.

/fin
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

This better not be a goodbye thread! Q.Q
[Image: badge.jpg]
Huh, I guess I am what my main is. o.O
Thankyou aswell Nostra for being an awesome GM.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
I read it like a thank you thread in the middle of nowhere.

Anyway, can I have a cheese from the cheesy thread?
*Brings the crackers.* And agrees! With all the err...unpleasantness going on it's important we all appreciate each other. Well done every one.
D'aw, the Warm Fuzzies.

Nostra, you seem to have written an extra long post describing all the things you love about CotH, but I can not help but notice, after you having complimented so many, that you lacking in your own praises. So, to balance the scales I will toss in some of my thoughts of you.

You are the GM which I have felt to be the most accessible. You've always been the guy I go to when I need some help, or I want my diaper changed :P . Perhaps you aren't too thrilled by my inquiries or my pestering but at least you don't blow a casket when I come knocking (atleast not yet) and you always shot me back a quick reply. Not only all this, but you've effected my character placement, because of your interesting characters, I myself have attempted to weasel in on the Evil and / or Undead Roleplay (One can only hope I'm not making a fool of myself in either of those areas). As your post above solidifies though, you aren't all grim and dark, infact, I'd say you are an OOC softy (don't kill me for that one, please). The way I see it, the server would be a much different place if you were not around, and poorer for it.

:mrgreen:
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
lol walluce wares a nappy lololol

I mean uh... *COUGH*

I second this notion.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Haha. Reading that from top to bottom while trying to work out Alistus' facial expressions in a comical way was cake.

"You're the male Qaza"

"Wait what?"

Cake. I say. Cake.

Bravo, COTH, Bravo.
[Image: signature2-1.jpg]