11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 605
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3875
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87727
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3235
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3478

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Thanksgiving Break
I'm going to be gone from Thursday to Sunday for Thanksgiving. Fun right? I'm going to a Cabin and just hanging out.
So, just a question, what are your plans for Thanksgiving? Do you have any weird traditions you do with your family?
PM
I'm going to be gone from Thursday to Sunday for Thanksgiving. Fun right? I'm going to a Cabin and just hanging out.
So, just a question, what are your plans for Thanksgiving? Do you have any weird traditions you do with your family?
PM
Cry myself to sleep at night because I get taken away from WoW.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
PM
Cry myself to sleep at night because I get taken away from WoW.
PM
Moose, you sad, sad person.
I've already got too many things to cry myself to sleep for, so I cry myself to the moment I wake up with the fact I'll get taken away from WoW.

sp00ned your faise
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
PM
Moose, you sad, sad person.
I've already got too many things to cry myself to sleep for, so I cry myself to the moment I wake up with the fact I'll get taken away from WoW.

sp00ned your faise
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
PM
In Rensin's family, we admire eachother's fine beards. And whoever, is the most beard, wins.

All that aside, I -usually- go with my wife to her uncle's cabin for thanksgiving. Usually we do Christmas with her family then too.

However, this year, I am stuck in a different -state- from my wife, so I'm having Thanksgiving with my mum.

...And we are gonna be beard.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

PM
In Rensin's family, we admire eachother's fine beards. And whoever, is the most beard, wins.

All that aside, I -usually- go with my wife to her uncle's cabin for thanksgiving. Usually we do Christmas with her family then too.

However, this year, I am stuck in a different -state- from my wife, so I'm having Thanksgiving with my mum.

...And we are gonna be beard.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

PM
. . . I hope you have fun with your beard.
PM
. . . I hope you have fun with your beard.
PM
Moose Wrote:. . . I hope you have fun with your beard.

That sounds wrong on so many levels.

Personally I will be, assuming this Thanksgiving stuff is this weekend, be playing Starcraft 2 and Cataclysm.

Yes. I can't stop thinking about it, even though I thought I was totally over both of those games by now, espescially since I played SC2 last year too. /brag

-cough- I will actually bring a camera, so hopefully I will be able to upload some sweet pics.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

PM
Moose Wrote:. . . I hope you have fun with your beard.

That sounds wrong on so many levels.

Personally I will be, assuming this Thanksgiving stuff is this weekend, be playing Starcraft 2 and Cataclysm.

Yes. I can't stop thinking about it, even though I thought I was totally over both of those games by now, espescially since I played SC2 last year too. /brag

-cough- I will actually bring a camera, so hopefully I will be able to upload some sweet pics.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

PM
Planning to orchestrate a European uprising on the server while you sit at tables with your families, contently consuming your turkeys, giving thanks!...

*twirls moustache* Mwahaha.
PM
Planning to orchestrate a European uprising on the server while you sit at tables with your families, contently consuming your turkeys, giving thanks!...

*twirls moustache* Mwahaha.
PM
Break? What break? I work this year. ._. I only get tomorrow off, and then I get to go back to work for BLACK FRIDAY.

...But back in the day, a true Kifflemonster Thanksgiving started off by waking up to the smell of grilling roadkill and the sweet stench of pickled socks boiling on the stove. The rest of the day was spent screeching and gurgling at one another while our banquet was prepared, sometimes playing games to work up an appetite. We would take the chilluns out into the back yard and fling them around by their front teeth, or see who could run head-first into a tree the most times without getting dizzy. Once our dinner was served, we would eat, and then have a food fight with the leftovers. It's tradition to sling spoonfuls of gravy at the eldest at the table. Grandpa thinks he can hide under the table, but he's always so gravely mistaken. HAHA GET IT? GRAVY? GRAVELY? We would then proceed to the living room where papa would clip his toe claws and flick the chippings at mama until she fell asleep from tryptophan overdose from too much turkey.

Those were the days.
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Back from Long needed break. baronvctim 2 189 04-16-2011, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Venomoly
  Buy it use it break it fix it Anski 17 520 06-01-2010, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Cepht
  Break. HeroLief 0 157 10-09-2009, 11:26 AM
Last Post: HeroLief
  Tiny, erm..."break." Kiffles 17 677 10-09-2009, 03:11 AM