The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

That Damn Dwarf! Hiya all!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, First and formost, I love roleplaying, Otherwise I wouldnt be here right? And I have to say me being a casual and sometimes serious roleplayer makes for some interesting situations.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Canada (I know eh?) and my Primary language is english, Second is french and I'm working on my Japanese.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Played the RTS games for a while then I picked up WoW and I was hooked, Loved RPing with my friends all the time on there and I always like the game.

What made you seek our server over others?:
To be honest you where the top search result when I typed Roleplaying server on Google, But I am happy to have found you guys, You seem to have a good thing going here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a nice relaxing role play with random spurts of action. More or less, Just drinking and having fun :)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Dwarf Priest/Pally
Mostly because I love the race being a warm hearty race that is stoic when needed to be and that the priest and Pally class serves up my two favorite things to do in WoW, Help people and to crush enemies under my full plated boot.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Fun times and mature and well rounded Role playing mainly, I just want to have fun you guys :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I love the fact that you enforce maturity amongst the RPers so well, I'd like to see how you implement that ingame.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Magnus walked into the tavern, It was his home, a place of refuge from the terrible burdens he had on his shoulders. Dropping his equipment in the back room and putting on something comfy, Magnus walked into the back of the bar, Pouring himself a drink and sliding one over to the bus boy. "Here ye are boy, 'ave a pint on me" He said with a smile. The boy smiled back and took a big swig of it. Putting down the glass he looked up and saw a small drip of blood coming from Magnus' boot.

"Uh Mr Magnus sir, You seem to have some blood on you..." The boy said trying to be as polite as possible.

"Aye I do." Magnus nodded, not even looking. "Twas an ambush of Defias from up the walkway. Never saw me comin' Thought they could out smart ole Magnus with measly daggers and fists." He said nodding towards his heave great sword.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really, Just want to say thanks for reading this and I hope to see you all soon!
Welcome to the server!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hiya! MizukoSukebe 3 1,031 08-18-2013, 09:58 PM
Last Post: MizukoSukebe
  Mok'ra (Hiya ^_^) Leppender 6 1,038 12-06-2012, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Spiky
  Stonetooth, a Dwarf's tale DewyB 5 954 09-12-2011, 09:39 AM
Last Post: DewyB
  Hiya I guess! Shizazzle 7 1,334 01-10-2009, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Harmonic