The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thaulinghull`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, I go by the name Bruce. I'm a full-time student and a part-time gamer. Currently, I reside in the city of Honolulu, Hawaii. As a player, I'm not much of a talker or a planner; I'm more of a do-er, or a man of action, if you will.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised in Hawaii, United States. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
To be honest, I didn't quite get into the game of Warcraft, unless if World of Warcraft counts. If so, then I got into it when a friend of mine persuaded me to play just for a little bit to satisfy some boredom. When she took me around to a bunch of private servers that were 'free', that's when I started getting into the game.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've searched google for WoW RP (private) servers for many days, and it has been clear that the number one community/server would be CoTH due to its very organized site structure, rule system, and so forth.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, unlike many other WoW RPers, I quite enjoy adventurous, action-like roleplays, which involves just a little bit of everything. If that's not possible, then just the term 'adventure' will do.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race and class would be Dwarven Hunters. Dwarves, because not only they're short and stout, they're known (or I think) for their humorous accent, jokes, songs, and the likes. To me, I think they're a very unique and comical asset to the Alliance. My favorite class is Hunters, because I'm a fan of survivalist instincts. To me, I think the Hunter class would prove more useful than any other class when dealing with wilderness survival or anything similar.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server is to just have a good time role-playing with players from all around. Whether they be experienced or inexperienced, as long as if I'm having fun with my peers, I'll be satisfied.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Maturity section appeals to me the most because I just don't like dealing with or hearing a bunch of little kids when a particular group is stuck with OOC drama or any other problems that may not be in-character.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Thaulinghull Skyhammer rested the butt end of his rifle against his shoulder, while leaning towards to the front with his fingers lurking towards the trigger like an arachnid. With his rifle in position, he could unleash a barrage of ammunition at the target at any moment. It was not long before the shadowy figure moved closer to the old Dwarf.

"Ye b' trespassin' on an ol' Dwarf's territory! Ye take one step furtha' 'n' I'll b' shootin' yer head off, aye?!"

Thaulinghull shouted, hoping that his words were crystal clear to any being within the distance. He wasn't really afraid of anything in particular, but he wasn't planning on wasting any of his precious ammunition while on a tight budget. Little by little, the shadowy figure approached him.

"Why hello there, Mr. Skyhammer!"

The figure replied after a minute of hesitation. It was the town crier. With this, Thaulinghull dropped his rifle and made his way over to the human rather quickly. He was surprised, to say the least.

"Friggin', human! What ye b' doin' in my territory at this hour?! I told ye that visitin' hours are over!"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
[Image: Photoshop21-2.png]
"If you're depressed, you're living in the past; if you're anxious, you're living in the future; if you're at peace, then you're living in the present."
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, I go by the name Bruce. I'm a full-time student and a part-time gamer. Currently, I reside in the city of Honolulu, Hawaii. As a player, I'm not much of a talker or a planner; I'm more of a do-er, or a man of action, if you will.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised in Hawaii, United States. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
To be honest, I didn't quite get into the game of Warcraft, unless if World of Warcraft counts. If so, then I got into it when a friend of mine persuaded me to play just for a little bit to satisfy some boredom. When she took me around to a bunch of private servers that were 'free', that's when I started getting into the game.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've searched google for WoW RP (private) servers for many days, and it has been clear that the number one community/server would be CoTH due to its very organized site structure, rule system, and so forth.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, unlike many other WoW RPers, I quite enjoy adventurous, action-like roleplays, which involves just a little bit of everything. If that's not possible, then just the term 'adventure' will do.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race and class would be Dwarven Hunters. Dwarves, because not only they're short and stout, they're known (or I think) for their humorous accent, jokes, songs, and the likes. To me, I think they're a very unique and comical asset to the Alliance. My favorite class is Hunters, because I'm a fan of survivalist instincts. To me, I think the Hunter class would prove more useful than any other class when dealing with wilderness survival or anything similar.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server is to just have a good time role-playing with players from all around. Whether they be experienced or inexperienced, as long as if I'm having fun with my peers, I'll be satisfied.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Maturity section appeals to me the most because I just don't like dealing with or hearing a bunch of little kids when a particular group is stuck with OOC drama or any other problems that may not be in-character.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Thaulinghull Skyhammer rested the butt end of his rifle against his shoulder, while leaning towards to the front with his fingers lurking towards the trigger like an arachnid. With his rifle in position, he could unleash a barrage of ammunition at the target at any moment. It was not long before the shadowy figure moved closer to the old Dwarf.

"Ye b' trespassin' on an ol' Dwarf's territory! Ye take one step furtha' 'n' I'll b' shootin' yer head off, aye?!"

Thaulinghull shouted, hoping that his words were crystal clear to any being within the distance. He wasn't really afraid of anything in particular, but he wasn't planning on wasting any of his precious ammunition while on a tight budget. Little by little, the shadowy figure approached him.

"Why hello there, Mr. Skyhammer!"

The figure replied after a minute of hesitation. It was the town crier. With this, Thaulinghull dropped his rifle and made his way over to the human rather quickly. He was surprised, to say the least.

"Friggin', human! What ye b' doin' in my territory at this hour?! I told ye that visitin' hours are over!"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
[Image: Photoshop21-2.png]
"If you're depressed, you're living in the past; if you're anxious, you're living in the future; if you're at peace, then you're living in the present."