The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Age of Certain NPC
Wouldn't Anduin Wyrnn be at least in his Teens now? Like I don't know... nearing around 19 or so? I mean, I'm just putting it out there... >.>
Thane Gwydd: Mountain King Gwyddy
Warlord Kron: Horde Warlord
Battlecruiser Captain: Who called in the fleet?
Sir Baldwin: Knight of Stormwind
My Guide to Roleplaying Warfare!
Well, this is what? 6-7 years after TBC? And at TBC he musta been atleast 8, so yea, could be like 15-16, then again, not sure exactly HOW old he was at the start of WoW, so its kinda hard to judge unless I can find a wikki later, SCHOOL NAUW!
The lad was about 11
Thane Gwydd: Mountain King Gwyddy
Warlord Kron: Horde Warlord
Battlecruiser Captain: Who called in the fleet?
Sir Baldwin: Knight of Stormwind
My Guide to Roleplaying Warfare!
In theory, if he's levelled like the kids in CoT, whatever his level is is his age. He's level 5, so in theory he's 5 years old. According to WoWwiki (which quotes the game manual), however, he's 10.

Quote:King Anduin Wrynn is the current ruler of the Kingdom of Stormwind. At the age of ten, he was given the crown after his father disappeared under mysterious circumstances while on a diplomatic mission. Not many citizens are aware of the current state of rulership in Stormwind, as the nature of King Varian Wrynn's disappearance has been kept a tight lipped secret. Anduin does the best job that he can for a ten year old boy, and it is believed that he will one day grow to be a wise leader.

Because of his still very young age, he is assisted in his rule by Highlord Bolvar Fordragon and Lady Katrana Prestor, who hold the actual power in Stormwind.

Anduin Wrynn was almost certainly named after Anduin Lothar.

Excerpt from the World of Warcraft Game Manual:

"King Anduin is as wise a ruler as any ten-year-old has a right to be. Recently his father, King Varian Wrynn, went missing under suspicious circumstances while en route to a diplomatic summit at Theramore Isle. At the behest of the royal councilor, Lady Prestor, young Anduin was given the crown so that order could be preserved within the kingdom of Stormwind. Though few citizens are aware that their true king has been missing for so long, Anduin does the best he can to allay their fears. It is widely held that the boy will grow to become a shrewd leader one day."

Making him 17 in terms of CotH time.
Mmm, I make him like 21, Kretol said in his "current times" post.
Quote:This server (world) is set in a time ~seven years into the future of current time on Live servers.
So, I make the Live Servers having been up for about 4 years? I've played for that anyway, and 10+4+7=21, not that sure, but I'm SURE like SURE I've played for 3-4 years, so thats him 20 at the least, unless this server was made along long time ago, but even then, he might only be 18, 17 maybe.. but that would be like, you made this Private Servers the same year WoW came out? I dunno, just some ravving madness.