The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Art of War CoTH Style!
I like it how you mentioned that the army isn't build of a single awesome fighters, but a group of lesser awesome people that work together to defeat the enemy. A single guy; however awesome he is, can't defeat two people in a battle. This I learned in my LARP Fighting club.
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
A single man with two brothers at his side may kill 10 though. :D
☃ This is my snowman. He's there to remind me how much I hate the snow.
A great guide! The simple examples make it even easier to understand, yet it is covering some quite complex points of war. Nice job! :)
It's a lovely post. I was thinking about starting a war event and know I know I was missing some details. Thanks for this, now I wont get chewed out.
Once again, it hasn't been posted in for a few months.
You just don't like me very much. -.-
You just don't like me very much. -.-
I don't like Necro posts.
I don't pay attention to the dates and I saw this in whats his name's signature.
Well, I'm just merely trying to help before something more serious happens.
Wait, are you telling me that people will flip out on this? Tis a sad world now...
No, I just remember Necro Posting being a rule. Of course, this may be from my last server, but it could very well translate.
In that case, I'll pay more attention to the post times.