The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Blackest Heart's Underground Headquarters
I suppose it would be best to submit a formal request for the modeling and decoration of the Heart's primary base of operations. It's very close to the tower of Medivh and the stairs behind the graveyard of Deadwind Pass lead into it. There's quite a lot of things that could be done to make it look awesome and due to its size it wouldn't be a quick and easy project I'd think.

This base isn't being designed for just one person however, I'd like to open it up not just as a base for heart members, but as another hub for roleplayers to come and gather at. I do have some ideas, primarily around lighting fixtures and I heard that NPCs could be added. I plan on being around quite a bit so whenever anyone feels like getting with me on this, assuming that this is an okay project, it won't be at an inconvenient time.