The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Camel throws off old passengers...
...and emerges from the deserts of Tol'Vir with a now mismatched collection of passengers on his back.

Yes, come Cataclysm I have made some changes to my character roost for various reason, the main one being that I have grown bored of some characters. Other concepts have been put back on ice for a time where they are more likely to find suitable RP or some have been re-worked to fit a new race or faction. But important is that I have made room for new characters since Cataclysm is a breath of fresh air and these new times require new names and faces. Below I will scribble down these changes.

Rhunwyd Copperpot the Second (previously Loknir)
A dwarven shadowmage that will not return in any shape or form on CotH, and he is really the only concept I won't be recycling anytime soon. When I rolled him it was with the intention to get into the more villainous roleplay on the server but without luck since at the time it only catered to demon-dealers. And there hasn't been a place for him since or motivation to RP him on my part.

Uyendu the Wellwaker
Dear, old, cranky, bitter broken one... The great changes in his life because of the Shattering will be revealed in Rings on the Water. It's due to them that he is not likely to return. That and I don't want to have a crew of draenei, one is good enough. (When CMCs come back I'll most likely apply to a new character and concept.)

Papa Gambwe
Our resident gumbo-cookin' voodoo-mon. He will still exist but is more or less put on ice since I've got a new troll that will get my sugar. Gambwe will more likely appear as an NPC during an event or storyline.

Melville Ficklespitz
My rebellious, fist-cuffing, foul-mouthed, gnomish whaler-sailor. In truth he has not seen much roleplay at all. Mainly random meetings at Booty Bay or Ratchet, a good bar brawl or so. He doesn't really fit into anything but I have plans to stick him onto some active ship at some point. Got any ideas? (I'm really, really motivated to make a forsaken mariner though.)

Pelinal Roan Ramhearth the Third
My callous, dwarven witch hunter will be recycled into a worgen which actually was the original character concept along with his sister Morwrin. This changes the nature of the character quite a bit but the essence remains the same. And I still have the Witch Hunt storyline among my future plans.
(Yes, I do like the idea of dwarven pseudo-nobility and I'm tempted to join @Ural and his little twin-blooded clan.)

Witch-Hunter Skirrow Moorleah
Will be the worgen successor or new reincarnation of my witch hunter. He comes from a prominent (but not nobility) gilnean family with dark secrets. A bloodline split in three by the encroaching Forsaken and the worgen curse. We are sure to see glimpses of his pure human sister Morwrin as well. The return of an inquisitor also means the restart of the Witch Hunt storyline. Plague monsters and elemental possessions anyone?

Nahwe of the Thunderhorn clan
The first profile I ever wrote for CotH, a tauren that devoted his life to the Great Hunt and practiced it with religious detail. It's a character that has never seen roleplay for a long time, I don't even think I ever remade him after that first restart. Still it's a concept that I like and properties of Nahwe will be split between Bokuru and Blackbrute.

Bokuru
Weird troll mystic with a penchant for collecting bones. He practices a specialized path of juju to empower himself with the e'ko of others. Essentially he seeks to hunt down and slay even greater prey to keep getting stronger. From Nahwe he will borrow the ritual care slaying of beast and religious care of the remains. His progress into Cataclysm is minimal but I will in-game roleplay him surviving the Shattering on Kalimdor. (With @Zhaei and @Delta I hope.)

Ukho "Blackbrute" Sternhoof Grimtotem
A character that is very close to my heart, which I love roleplaying but haven't gotten much sugar. I created him to join the Dawnsend siblings and the Argent Crusade to Northrend, but the events never fit my timezone (as usual). Blackbrute will embrace the idea to never waste what you kill and show great respect for the Great Hunt like Nahwe, but no direct interest to prove himself as a hunter. Despite not being played much in WotLK, he spent much time fighting the Scourge and this has brought changes to the feral druids life, who has started to lumber down the path of the plagueshifter.

Doctor Luseph Vautrine
Eccentric transmuter with a whiny imp archivist and a goal to improve the condition of the Forsaken. Compared to some of the above mentioned characters, Vautrine will remain as an NPC of mine but his role as alchemist has been usurped by Caust. I can guarantee that the this isn't the last you will hear of the name Luseph Vautrine. Perhaps the whiny imp will make a comeback? And did someone say "child"?

Causticity Blackbreath
In essence your stereotypical goblin alchemist. But after the loss of his trusted ogre you can add felblood usage and demons into the mix. First profiled character for Cataclysm, doesn't need much more introduction.

Riael Wyrmsinger Novalight
Sin'dorei farstrider sworn to the Blue flight and his famous jormungar Himras. Yes, he will make a quite big comeback. Possibly with a storyline representing his flight. There will be changes to Riael, such as adding a century to his age but also finishing a part of his training and joining the Reliquary. Await re-profile for details!

Terauk Riversong
Loyal and steadfast Dreamwarden of the Cenarion Circle. He began as a humble NPC and by chance of fate became a proper, profiled character. Terauk is very down to earth and simplistic compared many of my other characters. I'm no kal'dorei guru and can even find the race hard to represent well in roleplay, but I like Terauk and he will return as he begin training to become a Warden in order to protect Mount Hyjal.

Gildur Deephollow
My new dwarf! A dark iron runesmith (runemaster) with a flare for adventure, underground exploration and archaeology. Especially finding, cleaning, understanding and tending to artifacts. He is an old man with a great sense for vengeance, fond of his strong brews and throws himself straight into the fray (preferably straight after a brew). With him, the entire Deephollow clan will also reemerge from depths of Blackrock Mountain.

Kazraghash of the Dragonmaw
My first (to-be) profiled orc on CotH, how wicked is that? He is a pyremaster and a war-drummer, essentially a heavy focus on orcish tradition. You could say he is a bit experimental since I'm note secure on their ways yet, but it's a work in progress. His coming will also introduce a twist on the view of dragons and the mysterious Dragonfire.

Handmaiden Beless
A possible new character. At the moment she has only appeared four times in roleplay with the Novalight family. She is an urchin turned loyal servant and in the near future will pledge herself to the Eternal Sun.

Anchorite Telaah
My longest played character on CotH and in any non-LARP setting I've been active in. He suffered death at the hands of a demon shortly before the Shattering and will soon return to Azeroth with friends and family in Sha'kur. But the road to recovery is a long one and the anchorite is unlikely to return to life the same...
Profiling imminent!

I've had a few other characters, but mostly have just been brief alts and never really gotten any sugar or just never caught my interest. Some will become NPCs and at least one planned NPC will become an alt, possibly profiled. So only time will tell what will happen to my humble rooster. There's always floating plans of the undead mariner, a battlemage from Tol Barad and a man a bit too devoted to disease. If you wanna see my updated rooster, active guilds or my stories - make sure to check out my Wiki-page.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
(03-18-2014, 03:45 PM)Bovel Wrote:               Bokuru
His progress into Cataclysm is minimal but I will in-game roleplay him surviving the Shattering on Kalimdor. (With @Zhaei and @Delta I hope.)

Promise to not have him die a heroic death at the arc's end and we have a deal.
(03-18-2014, 07:34 PM)Delta Wrote: Promise to not have him die a heroic death at the arc's end and we have a deal.

What makes you say that? Besides, he isn't even re-profiled so would be ironic if I killed him off before I even had the chance to bling his wiki.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]