The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Cartel and YOU(r character)
How about their relations to The Venture Co. might want to put in something about that.
Mabra Dragonbasher- A battle hungry dwarven lady, hirable for personal protection and for larger tasks requiring violence.
That's on WoWWiki. This thread is about the Cartel vs. the major default playable factions. I didn't include it because I was trying to speculate relationships that would occur on CotH.

The relationship between Venture and SC is fuzzy if you go from the game. Other sources say that Venture MAY be a distant subsidiary of SC. They have to get along to a certain extent, considering Venture owns a healthy chunk of Ratchet.
˜★Sketch Blog
Oh god. I'm bumping TERRIBLY here and getting off topic, but the irony in the fact that there were two Mafia online text based game ads on the sides while viewing the first page made me laugh like hell.
[Image: ThreadNecro.gif]

Liiiive, liiiiive!
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
(06-25-2012, 10:59 AM)Caravan Wrote: [Image: ThreadNecro.gif]

Liiiive, liiiiive!
[Image: thread-necro.jpg]

Although, I do like the Cartel...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's YOUR Character: Making an Effective Character Profile Darkneon 15 8,056 08-22-2010, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Renae